Your the man smoke!!!!!!!

Its not to hard to follow you during tourneys. Just follow the cloud!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 am

smokecity

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE MAFF MEMBERS I FISHED WITH AND AGAINST!!!!I HAVE ONLY BEEN FISHING FOR 6 YEARS NOW AND LEARNED NEW TECHNIQUES AND BAITS FROM MANY OF THE GUYS HERE. CHUCK AND MARK TAUGHT ME ALOT ABOUT USING CERTAIN BAITS AND LINES AND ARE PROVEN WINNERS FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMERS!!!!!THESE GUYS ARE SO HUMBLE AND NEVER AFRAID TO SHARE THEIR SECRETS ALONG WITH SOME GOOD LAUGHS TOO. THATS THE TYPE OF SPIRIT WE ALL WANNA KEEP GOING HERE. KEEP THE BROTHERHOOD ALIVE IN MAFF AND KEEP TEACHING THE NEW GUYS HOW TO BETTER THEIR SKILLS (THE SAME AS THEY DID FOR ME).SO MANY GUYS HAVE THERE GO TO BAITS AS WELL AS I DO DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHARE WITH EACH OTHER. ATTITUDE AND FUN IS WHAT MAFF IS ALL ABOUT EVEN WHEN YOU LOSE YOU STILL HAD FUN COMPETING AGAINST THE TOP ANGLERS AND SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO PAY RENT TO LEARN HA HA.IT'S THE LAUGHS FROM JOKING AROUND IN THE MORNING AND EVEN THE WEIGH INS WHICH BRINGS ME BACK FOR MORE ALONG WITH THE LEARNING OF HOW THEY DID IT. THANKS FOR ALL THE KNOWLEDGE AND HOPEFULLY I HELPED A FEW ALONG THE WAY TOO. EVERY YEAR GETS BETTER FOR ME WITH A 5LB 13OZ LARGE AS MY BEST SO FAR AND A 4LB 6OZ SMALLMOUTH . HOPEFULLY FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARNED I CAN GET A 6LBER THIS YEAR AND HOPEFULLY A 5LB SMALLIE.

(NO I'M NOT DYING OR RETIRING EITHER HA HA)

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU

YOUR BOY SMOKE

New season right around the corner more fun to be had more trout to be caught, if anyone can put a pretty rainbow in the livewell I know its you!! LMAO see you soon

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 am

Hey sometimes show and tell is fun too right lol I want maff to keep the attitude the same and if it takes me to make sure it does then that just what i will do!!!lots of family here and i intend on the tourneys filling with lots of great people to enjoy what we do best!!!!and that's def not growing hair for me and you neil ha ha it's fishing see ya soon!!!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm

IF I HAD MY WISH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FOLLOWING IN 2013

1. HAWG HUNTERS
2. BASS BURNERS
3. PAPA BASS & COM
4. ROCK BASS
5. LYNCH MOB BOBBY WHERE YOU AT?
6. BASS TUB (BUILD ON THAT VICTORY)
7. HOOLIGANS
8. SLOBS R US
9. SQUIRREL HUNTERS
10. RETURN OF THE LANDLORDS(CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS)LOL

SO MANY GOOD GUYS RIGHT HERE IN ADDITION TO MANY NEW GUYS JUST LISTING A FEW THAT NEED TO RETURN

SPRING IS CLOSER EVERYDAY

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Smokes live well is an aquarium. We always joke about what smoke is going to bring in at the end of tourney. some bass, trout, Crappies, angelfish, Oscars etc. lol Its all in good fun smoke.

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 pm

What a list! Def some great guys/teams that would be great to see in 2013!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 pm

It was an honor to be asked to fish with you at Webster for the 2011 final bud
Hope to do it again!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 pm

HAHAHAHa i said bud

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 pm

NAPA WE GOTTA GET TO WORK AND BRING BACK SOME OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS KIDDDD I'MCALLING THEM OUT!!!!!

WHERE YOU BOYS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY NOT NOW MIKEY AND DENNIS YOU NEED TO RETURN AS WELL

RALLY THE TEAMS

JWALL WHAT'S FOR LUNCH

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 pm

PAULY C, where you at guy! Another guy who has gone missing!

He used to fish tournaments in a canoe basically made out of drift wood, while puffing on it from start to finish!!!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 pm

I haven't seen why not now on here forever?

1/2 of Team "Whats for lunch" got married and i think has a ball n chain clamped on now

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Were hoping to return with the good ol' clan too ! Where's Happy Hookers!!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:04 pm

THATS RIGHT ED AND KYLE WHERE YA AT PAULY C COME OUT THE WORDWORK I KNOW I'M MISSING SOME MORE TEAMS!!!!!!LETS BRING THESE TOURNEYS BACK WHERE THE OLD CREW ?????

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Loving the good vibrations Smoke, absolutely loving it!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 pm

pocketfisherman

Loving the good vibrations Smoke, absolutely loving it!

Thanks a lot, now I can't get the Beech Boys out of my head.

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links