Hey Rich,please stay on this website instead of nesportsman, I just read your comment on lead and hooks, and I got up and threw all my Eagle claw hooks away,,,,lmao

Posted Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 pm

hahaha Sorry Bob. At least you are not that poor guy who has over 200 jigs Bob I have been on NES since it's inception. was part of Mass Bass and the Federation for 20 years

Posted Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Actually I was a member of the fed for about14 years, I couldn't wait to get away from some of the goings on, if you know what I mean, still belong to a club and we do mostly local waters, but also fish Neba and ABA. I got rid of most of my jigs, they went to a friend in Florida

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 am

This is the first time I have ever seen anyone ask Rich to stay!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:34 am

blackgts2002

I have an underground Cult following Joe. You never know who my friends are.

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:53 pm

I was only asking you to stay here, and not go over there Laughing

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:56 pm

blackgts2002

Yeah, but that was so he would stay here and then wouldn't be on the other site. Not because anyone likes him. C'mon Rich, the bashing has been too quiet lately, you gotta admit it! Wink

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Come on Rich is alright he just types the wrong thing sometimes.His information is awesome though.Just because the arrogance doesn't like him doesn't mean the rest of us don't.Great anglers help everyone with information and experience and we should all appreciate that.I've known a lot of guys that wouldn't tell you squat and Rich is not one of them.Rock on Rich.
I went through a phase when people didn't like what I said too.Now I just let it be and try to stay in the middle of it so I don't piss anyone off.
2013 M.A.F.F let the season begin.

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 pm

I've never met him but i think Rich is an awesome guy and is one of the best contributors to this site!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm

jwall046

I've never met him but i think Rich is an awesome guy and is one of the best contributors to this site!

+1

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:08 pm

jwall046

You don't want to meet him. Rolling Eyes

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:37 pm

datoad

jwall046

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:52 pm

datoad

jwall046

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Does anyone on this site have an endorsement for knee pads yet? This bromance is so touching! Rolling Eyes

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:19 pm

How did the Arrogance get brought into this? Like you said Ken, for the most part I sit on the sidelines too...........I try to contribute when possible. I don't question the expertise of anyone on this site, unless it takes a cheap shot at a fellow member trying to contribute. FISH ON boys!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links