I'm feelin the LOVE

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 pm

WOW Rich, I can tell, these guys really like you. What did you do to them. Everything I ever read from you was ..........Oh never mind, I see it now Evil or Very Mad

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:31 pm

bobpuge

WOW Rich, I can tell, these guys really like you. What did you do to them. Everything I ever read from you was ..........Oh never mind, I see it now Evil or Very Mad

Very Happy

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 pm

bobpuge

Truth is bob, I have polaroids on my "friends" and I'm not afraid to post them, and they know that.

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

datoad

jwall046

I've never met him but i think Rich is an awesome guy and is one of the best contributors to this site!

You don't want to meet him. Rolling Eyes

+1

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 pm

kmsnowman

datoad

jwall046

I've never met him but i think Rich is an awesome guy and is one of the best contributors to this site!

+1

I knew I could count on your vote Ken!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:08 pm

angler21

How did the Arrogance get brought into this? Like you said Ken, for the most part I sit on the sidelines too...........I try to contribute when possible. I don't question the expertise of anyone on this site, unless it takes a cheap shot at a fellow member trying to contribute. FISH ON boys!

Ok I'm gonna take a shot at this one...meaning how arrogance got brought in, its a simple math equation KENNY + ALCOHOL = NO BUSINESS BEING ON THE INTERNET!!!! LMFAO

Ken put the beer down and back away from the computer slowly!!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 pm

sinista

angler21

How did the Arrogance get brought into this? Like you said Ken, for the most part I sit on the sidelines too...........I try to contribute when possible. I don't question the expertise of anyone on this site, unless it takes a cheap shot at a fellow member trying to contribute. FISH ON boys!

Ok I'm gonna take a shot at this one...meaning how arrogance got brought in, its a simple math equation KENNY + ALCOHOL = NO BUSINESS BEING ON THE INTERNET!!!! LMFAO

You're a riot Neil! Almost time to hit up the ponds bud!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:13 pm

angler21

sinista

angler21

you know it Valps! looking to take home the Valpey Bass Pro Gift Card LUNKER Award again this year!!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

stratos1966

kmsnowman

datoad

jwall046

+1

I knew I could count on your vote Ken!

xoxo

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

sinista

angler21

sinista

angler21

you know it Valps! looking to take home the Valpey Bass Pro Gift Card LUNKER Award again this year!!

I think you would have taken down the gift card award with either of your top three bass that day! You will see a challenge in the near future, except this time the money will be staying in my pocket Exclamation

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm

The last Valpey challenge thread is one of the funniest ever.

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:50 pm

angler21

sinista

angler21

sinista

angler21

I think you would have taken down the gift card award with either of your top three bass that day! You will see a challenge in the near future, except this time the money will be staying in my pocket Exclamation

3 bass 17.81 lbs was not too bad a day that I had. I look forward to the challenge again this year, thanks for having the contest, very self-less, maybe this year we can join forces and make the give away even bigger!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 pm

stratos1966

I'm feelin the LOVE

Everywhere you go. All in fun on my part Stratos. Razz

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links