tommyboy

stratos1966

Seriously??? Im sure there is no difference in the number of fish, just the size. So you can go catch ten 2 lbers for free of go catch ten fish between 5 and 8 lbs..... sign me up

You would pay a guide and buy his shiners to catch fish 5-8 lbs but not pay someone to fish alone , on your own to do the same.....

MAKES NO SENSE!!

I would pay a guide to fish lake Fork or Lake Okeechobee because thats a big body of water to just rent a boat and go! It's totally different then going to a stocked or bass farm and paying $200.00 and stand on shore casting your wacky worm so you can catch some big fish. Hell you wanna catch big bass? Put time on the water and learn how to do it. A friend of mine has a small pond on his property with several big bass. I'll take my son next spring so he can enjoy catching one but it'll be a cold day in hell if I try. So yes it makes sence to me but maybe not to you Wink

Why would you wanna go fish a puddle for $200.00 to potentially catch big fish? So you can post some pics and have people go eww and ahhh? It's like someone here said, do you feel proud shooting a deer in a caged pen?

You know what you do on a guided trip in Florida? You pull up to a weed bed and chuck shiners. You don't fish lures. You MIGHT fish a total of 100 acres of water in a day since you pull up on a weedbed and sit on it and twiddle your thumbs for an 20 minutes until a bass finds your shiner, reel in and repeat. When that weed bed dies, motor up 200 yards repeat.

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:33 pm

You can also hire a guide that will take you out to fish with artificials - go flipping all day for example. I think you like to argue more than fish Rich! Is it Spring yet?

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:39 pm

jbigun

You can also hire a guide that will take you out to fish with artificials - go flipping all day for example. I think you like to argue more than fish Rich! Is it Spring yet?

I llike your new Avitar Joey!!

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanks Uncle Richard

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:05 pm

jbigun

Thanks Uncle Richard

When are we ordering our shirts?

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:36 pm

jbigun

Must be a mid life crisis Exclamation Laughing

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:17 pm

http://www.markkingfishing.com. same guide I use every year when I go to Okeechobee 400$ a day 8 hours of flipping and pitching well worth the money , that 400$ pays for 2 guys.

Mark is a great guy knowledgeable, funny, great fisherman we have a blast , flying out this year on Feb 24th a few weeks after the flw rolls through there, should be just in time to catch the 2nd spawn.

All accomodations at Roland Martins Marina we get a Huge hotel suite with fridge stove dishes pots and pans internet all for 105$ a night! It's a 1 minute walk to the club house and ramp

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:54 pm

stratos1966

tommyboy

stratos1966

Seriously??? Im sure there is no difference in the number of fish, just the size. So you can go catch ten 2 lbers for free of go catch ten fish between 5 and 8 lbs..... sign me up

You would pay a guide and buy his shiners to catch fish 5-8 lbs but not pay someone to fish alone , on your own to do the same.....

MAKES NO SENSE!!

I would pay a guide to fish lake Fork or Lake Okeechobee because thats a big body of water to just rent a boat and go! It's totally different then going to a stocked or bass farm and paying $200.00 and stand on shore casting your wacky worm so you can catch some big fish. Hell you wanna catch big bass? Put time on the water and learn how to do it. A friend of mine has a small pond on his property with several big bass. I'll take my son next spring so he can enjoy catching one but it'll be a cold day in hell if I try. So yes it makes sence to me but maybe not to you Wink

Why would you wanna go fish a puddle for $200.00 to potentially catch big fish? So you can post some pics and have people go eww and ahhh? It's like someone here said, do you feel proud shooting a deer in a caged pen?

You know what you do on a guided trip in Florida? You pull up to a weed bed and chuck shiners. You don't fish lures. You MIGHT fish a total of 100 acres of water in a day since you pull up on a weedbed and sit on it and twiddle your thumbs for an 20 minutes until a bass finds your shiner, reel in and repeat. When that weed bed dies, motor up 200 yards repeat.

Sorry Rich, Not all guides do that. A couple of my buddies have done this in the past. They requested that they fish artificial and their wish was granted. They flipped and chucked all day and had a blast! Very Happy

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 am

Tommy, I was not saying I would want to pay $400 and do it every single weekend. 1-2 times for fun and to fight a bunch of BIG fish would be interesting. Thats all.

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 pm

stratos1966

Tommy, I was not saying I would want to pay $400 and do it every single weekend. 1-2 times for fun and to fight a bunch of BIG fish would be interesting. Thats all.

Hey hey hey....you wanna fight!

I hear ya Rich. Tell you what.....I'll swim around and grab your line and you can try and haul me in!!! At 352lbs It'll be like shark fishing....only cost ya $200.00

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:51 pm

tommyboy

stratos1966

I hear ya Rich. Tell you what.....I'll swim around and grab your line and you can try and haul me in!!! At 352lbs It'll be like shark fishing....only cost ya $200.00

I'll drop 10 bucks just to watch that one!! LoL

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 pm

emerton

tommyboy

stratos1966

Apah Shut up stupid! LMAO

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 pm

sinista

emerton

tommyboy

stratos1966

Apah Shut up stupid! LMAO

Apah!! You shut up stupid!! Nobody even likes you!! LMAO!!

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links