Smoke keep us posted on the status of your gear. Smoke will not reply and say hey guys i agree,Throw me a tourney and buy me some more stuff!
But i will!! I can host a Ice derby as mentioned. If anybody agrees and wants to attend let me know. I think i can find a cook from"Wista"!
We need to get Smoke running for next season! Johnny needs help running these things! lol

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:41 pm

This guy holds these tourneys together and does it all on his "own-time&dime---No dis to J-Bag-a-Bass(you didn't lose your gear. . .. ...yet.)hahahaaaa.....I think the least we could do is get him set back up by spring---WHATEVER IT TAKES !
Jay---throw something out in "The-Boag" somewhere...anyone willing to go will find it easy as hell to get out there...it's ROUTE9 fa god-sake. . . right?And maybe do a "grab-bag" lures n s***...and ALL throw down some cash to get those poles and reels replaced----just bouncin' some s*** out -KEEP ME POSTED !
Damon-Beaver-Fever was gonna do some diving with smoke this a.m. in hopes of some recovery... he'll probably do some spear fishin' while he's down there. . .hahaha
And HELL YEAH We' gonna get the GRILLE` GOIN !

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 pm

smoke buddy was it a rough night?or did the a.m.smoke take over?i hope you can find your gear.we can all do the polar plunge if needed,as long as you have lots of hot fluid,blankets,and burgers.oh yeah we all need some goggles to see under water.60 degrees can't be that bad.

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:24 pm

wait, what happened exactly?

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:17 pm

LOL I'm not swimming unless I'm saving the man himself and although I don't ice fish I'd gladly be in on that to help out Justin.

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm

GUYS YOU KNOW I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU ! LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BOY SMOKE !!!(SOLID GUYS HERE) I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR YOU GUYS!!!!THANK YOU.

BUT YOU WILL BE GLAD TO HERE THE CARROT STICK AND TECH SPEC RODS ALONG WITH THE TACKLE BOX ARE SAFE WARM AND DRY AT HOME WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!!!!

MISSION WAS A SUCCESS!!!!

DAMON FROM BEAVER FEVER SAVED THE DAY !!!I WILL POST THE STORY!!

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:35 pm

smokecity

GUYS YOU KNOW I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU ! LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BOY SMOKE !!!(SOLID GUYS HERE) I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR YOU GUYS!!!!THANK YOU.

BUT YOU WILL BE GLAD TO HERE THE CARROT STICK AND TECH SPEC RODS ALONG WITH THE TACKLE BOX ARE SAFE WARM AND DRY AT HOME WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!!!!

MISSION WAS A SUCCESS!!!!

DAMON FROM BEAVER FEVER SAVED THE DAY !!!I WILL POST THE STORY!!

AWESOMENESS!!!!

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Nice job Damon!!!! That was watch the best catch of the year!!!!!
Glad you got your gear back Smoke!

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Glad it had a happy ending Smoke , but I am anxious to hear what happened Shocked .

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 pm

I POSTED MOST OF THE STORY BUT IT CUT ME SHORT!!!! WE FOUND EVERYTHING BUT 1 ROD AND THE BATTERY.THE BATTERY WAS ALREADY REPLACED BY DAVE FROM THE RUSTY HOOKERS HE SHOWED UP TO HELP AND BROUGHT ME ANOTHER ONE SO TIM LOST ONE ROD!!!

THATS A BIG WIN FOR SMOKECITY

THANKS ISN'T ENOUGH DAMON I OWE YOU BRO!!!!
DAVE I OWE YOU TOO!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BOY SMOKE I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT!!!! PLANNING A BENEFIT AND ALL THE GOOD KARMA JUST GOES TO SHOW THE QUALITY OF OUR FAMILY HERE AT MAFF!!!!

MAFF FOR LIFE

Posted Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:19 am

As are most of us I'm anxiously awaiting the details of HOW THE HELL this happened to begin with. . . But if I might say. . . this is yet ANOTHER example of why this site KIX-AZZ...not like this needs to be said but,,,who's the man ---thats right DAMON !

Posted Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:50 am

i'm sure you'll wear your life jackets next time in october.haha,which are required after sept 15 on boats less than 14 ft.(i think)

Posted Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 pm

what happened? could this be a story I heard, saw once at boone??? smoke you need some trick worms? I have about a dozen bags new never used.........LOL

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links