I sent a few reels to Neil and would highly recommend his services. He sent me pictures as he was working on them. You won't get that anywhere else. Can't wait to try them out - they were used and abused and they look new now!

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:58 pm

jbigun

I sent a few reels to Neil and would highly recommend his services. He sent me pictures as he was working on them. You won't get that anywhere else. Can't wait to try them out - they were used and abused and they look new now!

Thanks Joe I appreciate the business and recommendation

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:00 pm

i got 3 casters that could use a good strip down ,clean and relube. like most guys on here i do general maintenance myself but havent daired to strip any completely bare bonez yet. i used to be an airsmith (airsoft gun tech) and if i can take apart an airsoft mech box and work on it im sure id be able to work on a reel cause electric airsoft guns look like a swiss watch inside but the worst that happens if an airsoft gun fails is you get shot by the other guy and go respawn, you dont lose a potential fish of a life time lol thats probably why im afraid to work on my reels cause of how much is riding on them working properly at the moment of truth.what you charge to do a clean and relube per reel?

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:37 pm

bassinbrooksy

i got 3 casters that could use a good strip down ,clean and relube. like most guys on here i do general maintenance myself but havent daired to strip any completely bare bonez yet. i used to be an airsmith (airsoft gun tech) and if i can take apart an airsoft mech box and work on it im sure id be able to work on a reel cause electric airsoft guns look like a swiss watch inside but the worst that happens if an airsoft gun fails is you get shot by the other guy and go respawn, you dont lose a potential fish of a life time lol thats probably why im afraid to work on my reels cause of how much is riding on them working properly at the moment of truth.what you charge to do a clean and relube per reel?

Messaging you now, but in short its 25$ per reel

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 pm

sweet. messaged you back

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links