Amazing job! I am ashamed at how poorly I take care of my reels.

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks Guys!

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 pm

How old was the reel? Looks great. Is iit worth it to change out stock parts?

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 pm

biggz53

The reel is 7 yrs old...Only changed the 2 spool bearings and the drag washers, but completely stripped the remaining bearings, soaked and dried them then re oiled, well worth doing to any reel

Im starting up a small company dedicated to Custom Reel Services, painting upgrades, repairs, rebuilds etc, keep an eye open

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks again guys

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

i may be using your reel cleaning services at the end of this year. i like the work you do.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 am

samf

i may be using your reel cleaning services at the end of this year. i like the work you do.

Thanks Sam I assure you you won't be disappointed because I'm a smaller operation I have the time to do really detailed work. Id be honered to have your business

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:38 am

For a good lube job, call Neil. Tell him Stratos sent ya

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:41 am

shawneramone

For a good lube job, call Neil. Tell him Stratos sent ya

Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 am

sinista

biggz53

The reel is 7 yrs old...Only changed the 2 spool bearings and the drag washers, but completely stripped the remaining bearings, soaked and dried them then re oiled, well worth doing to any reel

Im starting up a small company dedicated to Custom Reel Services, painting upgrades, repairs, rebuilds etc, keep an eye open

I'm interested. Though I clean my reels pretty well, I'm too nervous & impatient to break down the reel like you do.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 am

you and me both.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:43 am

wacoachk

sinista

biggz53

I'm interested. Though I clean my reels pretty well, I'm too nervous & impatient to break down the reel like you do.

Just let me know what you want to do, ill message you my contact info

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:08 pm

samf

you and me both.

Thanks Again Sam

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:12 pm

those are defiantly sick colors!! you did an awesome job on that!! my reels could defiantly use a good cleaning an im defiantly interested in custom paint job for my revo sx

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:32 pm

basshunter93

those are defiantly sick colors!! you did an awesome job on that!! my reels could defiantly use a good cleaning an im defiantly interested in custom paint job for my revo sx

Just messaged you

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links