Hey anyone,

Do you guys have good website that I can buy non-lead jigs and with jig that can use for insert into tube lure? Also, sinker egg is needed too.

What's about marabou jig? they are already has lead on them. So question is can I use them since they are lighter weight than mass's rule? or that is big no-no?

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

There is a couple people on her who run lead free jig conpanies check out www.boaghogbaits.com jwall(jay) runs the company and he is a great guy! Also check out www.leadfreebassjigs.com ksnowman(ken) run this company he is also a great guy both of them always offer help and tips def check them out!

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:04 am

I recently started selling my lead free jigs. You can view them at www.suckerpunchbaits.com weighted tube insert are next on my list of products to add probably in the next couple of weeks. What size weights do you like to throw with your tubes?

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:33 am

deaffisherman

Hey anyone,

Do you guys have good website that I can buy non-lead jigs and with jig that can use for insert into tube lure? Also, sinker egg is needed too.

What's about marabou jig? they are already has lead on them. So question is can I use them since they are lighter weight than mass's rule? or that is big no-no?

www.boaghogbaits.com

Messaged you as well

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:57 am

Lead free weedless jigs in many great colors and variety of sizes. Also we now carry shakey heads with screw locks. And if you follow the shad run every year in mass we now carry Shad darts from 1/4 to 1/64 size darts. All powder painted and the larger sizes are tied so check them out. All sold out of tax free NH

www.suckerpunchbaits.com

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Do you carry 1/16 jigs? Glad to see another co. On this site . Best of luck

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm

nofx99

Do you carry 1/16 jigs? Glad to see another co. On this site . Best of luck

Right now we have 1/4 and 1/8 finished and 1/32 and 1/64 painted. In the next month or two I will be adding more sizes but for now this is what we have. I will make sure that before the spring shad run we have 1/16 for you.

Check out the site to see everything we offer. You can see my finished products there and don't forget while your on the home page scroll down and like us on Facebook. Thanks

Www.suckerpunchbaits.com

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi Bud,
Like every body says www.boaghogbaits.com

We have tube jigs and worm weights that you might be interested in.
Check out the site and if you need anything else just shoot me a email.

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 am

I don't think EVERYBODY says that!!!!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Jimmy, how much do you charge to haunt a house?

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 am

www.boaghogbaits.com

FACT: NOW EVERYBODY SAID IT!

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 pm

jwall046

Hi Bud,

Sadly missed u guys at the expo this weekend Sad I went Saturday after they pulled the driving ban but I was standing at ur empty booth playing with the jig in a jar for a while lol

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 pm

everybody

www.boaghogbaits.com

FACT: NOW EVERYBODY SAID IT!

I like this guy!

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:13 pm

bassinbrooksy

jwall046

Hi Bud,

Sadly missed u guys at the expo this weekend Sad I went Saturday after they pulled the driving ban but I was standing at ur empty booth playing with the jig in a jar for a while lol

I'm sorry i missed anyone. The jig is a living rubber concept i was messing with. But at least ya got to see it. lol
Dan (beaver Fever) called me and said he noticed i was low on supply and offered to fill it. lmao! NICE!
I'm not sure if he crop dusted the area though?
i hope to meet more of you guys and it was nice to see the guys that did make the trip on Sunday!
The Barrel Bug was a big hit! I have another cool idea coming too.
Hopefully next week. i'm still machining it
Cool

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 pm

As much as I didn't wanna pay for shipping lol I guess ill be shooting you a jig order after all hopefully next check. You make shaky heads? I ended up buying a couple paul e worms jigs at the expo to hold me over but I'm still on lead shaky heads and running out soon so may as well get some legal ones I suppose

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:44 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links