Hi,
I figured it would be cool to start a group like smoke on the water ect.
All you guys have been awesome and showing interest in the new lead free law so please join team boag hog group and this might be a good way to send out a group message?
Thanks guys

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm

How do you do that? I was never invited to smoke on the water!!! WTH!!!

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:34 am

shawneramone

How do you do that? I was never invited to smoke on the water!!! WTH!!!

Look at the toolbar and find "anglers" we are in there. I'm not sure how many people use groups but i thought it would be cool.

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 am

I'm in

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 am

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:00 am

I'm gonna have to see how these things work before I sign up for any group, haha!! Smile

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Thats just silly. Any good fisherman can catch fish with the right technique. It aint the lures fault.

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 pm

I thought he meant group. see how the group works before he joins...ya that's it.

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Haha, just busting on ya, Jay. I am now the newest group member! I'll get at you in a week or two about the jigs - they look sweet. What's the time frame on the other stuff? I fish spinnerbaits a LOT.

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:43 am

volume4130

Haha, just busting on ya, Jay. I am now the newest group member! I'll get at you in a week or two about the jigs - they look sweet. What's the time frame on the other stuff? I fish spinnerbaits a LOT.

I knew dude,That's funny $%#$

I haven't started the spinner-baits yet, I need to get ahead on the other items 1st. But i will definitely let you know when a buzz-bait or spinner-bait arrives.
Thanks Guys Very Happy

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 am

Hi Guys,
I'm just putting out a feeler about shirts.
Would anybody like a
Front
Boag Hog Baits
"Lead free guilt free"

Back
Field test team

t-shirt?
I am having them made soon and i think the price is going to be decent. $10.00 to 15.00 max.
i will not make anything on them. i am just asking for the cost of the shirt.
If any interest please let me know.

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 am

I am. But it has to breath and be at least spf 30 and it can't be a blend cuz that chaffs my pits and I can't have any dark colors cuz the sun is attracted to dark colors but it can't be white either because the pits get all stained up and the writing has to be clear I don't want people staring at me trying to read my shirt and mine needs to have a C on the left breast cuz I just made myself the captain

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 am

Oh great! now we have captians and junk. I think we need to be branded and have a secret club house and partake in adult beverages while eating hamburgers.........

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

I'd be down for a shirt Jay, just let us all know what's up

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Absolutely guys.
I will be hearing from them very soon.
thanks guys

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links