Shawn, don't forget the built in bug spray. That stuff sounds awesome!

Muffinman- I'm down for the secret club house, I'll even help build it! I'm a big fan of adult beverages and hamburgers, especially at the same time.

Jay - I like your logo, did you have someone do it for you? I'd wear a shirt, I'd even pay 10 or 15 bucks for it Smile

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm

shawneramone

I am. But it has to breath and be at least spf 30 and it can't be a blend cuz that chaffs my pits and I can't have any dark colors cuz the sun is attracted to dark colors but it can't be white either because the pits get all stained up and the writing has to be clear I don't want people staring at me trying to read my shirt and mine needs to have a C on the left breast cuz I just made myself the captain

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm

volume4130

Shawn, don't forget the built in bug spray. That stuff sounds awesome!

Muffinman- I'm down for the secret club house, I'll even help build it! I'm a big fan of adult beverages and hamburgers, especially at the same time.

Jay - I like your logo, did you have someone do it for you? I'd wear a shirt, I'd even pay 10 or 15 bucks for it Smile

we need a design team

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Just reminding guys if they was a Boag hog t-shirt post on here and i will tally the orders prior to ordering and joining team Boag Hog group here on maff can help see updates or make pm messaging easier.Not a necessity Very Happy
Thanks,
Jay

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi Guys
T-shirts are being ordered this week.
I can order more if anybody wants. They will also be available on www.boaghogbaits.com in the future.

requested

volume 4130
Zack137Z
Shawnerome
Johnny

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links