benjenstark10

If i could rename the post I would haha I was just frustrated and I don't know anyone personally but I don't have face book for a reason , like I said nothing personal I have actually enjoyed some of your trips and that music vide type thing you had on your profile classic , would it be better if I called everyone metapostal women . Wink joking don't take any offence just fish and have fun like I said

You CAN change the name. Just click on edit and go up where the name of the post is, change it and save. Very simple to do.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:06 am

kman

sit back, relax, make some popcorn and just enjoy it for the entertainment value.

i love internet fights they are so funny and ridiculous.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:07 am

This isn't a fight. Kman is the most chill person on the site.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 am

i saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be very inappropriate lol

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 am

samf

i saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be very inappropriate lol

Perv

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 am

Yea seeing a post like that would make you wonder lol

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:07 am

I thought it was a way to start bringing in some girl teams whats up ladies!!!! i know girls fish too get your teams together

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:38 am

I actually want to start a fishing show with called double D's and larries just have chicks with huge tits catching fish for half hour

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:42 am

" that's called "

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:43 am

I like let's do it sex sells bro !!!!

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:47 am

i know sam and shawn are!!! haha we could have a film crew filming every team

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:53 am

OK girls the only stipulation is our cameras are stuck on zoom out so we Need to get our faces right up in there to get a good shot . I'm betting with the right influence we can find a few large breasted females for this

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 am

This has taken a turn for the better. I"M IN!!!

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 am

See big tits make friends Shawn on camera smoke on camera me just being a creepy director and boob adjuster

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:08 am

Be careful about this.I think we had a lady participant in the last car topper.I don't think we should get sexist here.Gals are always welcome if they want to fish and we shouldn't discourage them by posting things like this.Keep it clean guys and they will come.

I know you wonder about the drama.This has been a transition year and has not gone well.We have a prior group running the t's and now we have a new group running them.There has been some differences of opinion that has resulted in dislike for 1 or more of the t.d.'sThis has resulted in some poor sportsmanship back and forth between groups that have separated.I have a hard time not speaking out when someone makes a rude comment or comments on something that has nothing to do with them.I'm sorry to all that may be offended by this but it happens.We are all a great group but some have taken dislike towards some others.I hope you understand .

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links