I'll donate Very Happy but have a great time doing it Cool

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:24 pm

thecontender

all these tournament are open for anyone who wants to compete right?

All these are open tourneys,Yes.
You can also fish a few closer.
Ct river series.
usa bassin
neba
etc.
all open

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

stratos1966

jbigun

I fished a few FLW BFL's as a co angler this year when I was living down south. Really enjoyed fishing them and plan on doing some more co angler flw next year. Wish we had more of it up here.

I thought I was awesome. I can't hold a candle to Jbigun!!!

I'm not claiming to be awesome you douche! Anyone can enter them!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:34 pm

jwall046

jbigun

I'm doing this one next year as a co angler ($400) if anyone is interested in doing it, we could travel up as a group and save $$.

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/bassfishing/afs/tournament/2013/6956/lake-champlain-details/

Id like to be in!!!!
Sound like a great time!
Plans change like crazy but i'll try and make this!

I also have a friend who just bought a house in champ.
Maybe we can rent for this if near by?

Now we are talking. I don't care what we do. Whatever the majority decides. More the merrier. I think camping out on the lake near the launch would be killer.

You have to be an FLW Member to sign up, which is cheap, like $35 for the year or something and you get a subscription to the magazine, etc. I'm going to get my $100 deposit in on Dec. 6th to secure a spot.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 pm

jbigun

stratos1966

jbigun

I fished a few FLW BFL's as a co angler this year when I was living down south. Really enjoyed fishing them and plan on doing some more co angler flw next year. Wish we had more of it up here.

The guy asked if anyone fishes Bass or FLW and you jumped at the chance..... I DO I DO!!!! Laughing

Next you will be writing articles for bassmaster magazine... Ninja face!!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 pm

he asked me directly because of my picture. you just love to hate!

here is the link to sign up for a competitor membership for anyone interested.

https://secure.flwoutdoors.com/membership/simple.cfm?typeid=2&promoCode=FLWA

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 pm

jbigun

stratos1966

jbigun

Sorry that was damn funny

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm

shawneramone

jwall046

My father has 5th wheel camper. Might be available. If not my friend owns a RV store & i think one of us has a bad ass black f-250 that could pull a sweet camper Cool .

http://youtu.be/4I9qmpe3eHA

Um yes someone does....

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Ill come to clean the weeds off your hooks and organize your tackle

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:09 pm

I definately want to plan a trip down south next year...Neil, I'll be picking your brain as I know you hit up Okeechobie last year and see that your going there again in February!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 pm

stratos1966

jbigun

stratos1966

jbigun

The guy asked if anyone fishes Bass or FLW and you jumped at the chance..... I DO I DO!!!! Laughing

Next you will be writing articles for bassmaster magazine... Ninja face!!

well i think it is pretty awesome if someone has fished at such a high level with a pro. Anyone can do it like he said. if i had entered one id be telling people to.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 pm

I believe the only way you are guarenteed a spot is to link with a pro as if 200 non boaters signed up and 150 pro's not everyone is fishing.

Basically if you find someone who is willing to go as a boater they get listed as the pro and you link with them then your in no matter what. Go on the FLW message boards and people are always looking to link on there for guarenteed spots just an FYI

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm listed Joe you can fish with me.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:16 pm

rsy333

I believe the only way you are guarenteed a spot is to link with a pro as if 200 non boaters signed up and 150 pro's not everyone is fishing.

Basically if you find someone who is willing to go as a boater they get listed as the pro and you link with them then your in no matter what. Go on the FLW message boards and people are always looking to link on there for guarenteed spots just an FYI

Good point. Best way to do it is to register with a boater that you agreed ahead of time with. That is one way to link. If you register early and call flw they can link you with a boater and guarantee you a spot as well. I did it both ways last year. Are you really doing this ken? You should!!!

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

jbigun

I'm doing this one next year as a co angler ($400) if anyone is interested in doing it, we could travel up as a group and save $$.

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/bassfishing/afs/tournament/2013/6956/lake-champlain-details/

apah!!! this sounds like a great idea!! i want in!!

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links