sinista

jbigun

Yeah where in Western, MA? Driving all the way from Springfield to say Halifax to fish a $50 tournament seems crazy to me! To each their own though!!

Didnt you drive straight from Alabama to Oldham in Pembroke for 50$???

Woah woah woah, we are talking about OLDHAM here. Springfield to OLDHAM for a 12 boat $50 T would totally be worth it.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 am

jbigun

sinista

jbigun

Yeah where in Western, MA? Driving all the way from Springfield to say Halifax to fish a $50 tournament seems crazy to me! To each their own though!!

Didnt you drive straight from Alabama to Oldham in Pembroke for 50$???

Woah woah woah, we are talking about OLDHAM here. Springfield to OLDHAM for a 12 boat $50 T would totally be worth it.

I said Alabama to Oldham and make sure you have a license plate on your trailer, we dont play that NO PLATE REQUIRED s*** in Massachusetts!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

LOL!!! Please don't mention BAMA Neil, I get teary eyed thinking about it. Although I'm going down in 2014 for the classic and may be a Marshall (fingers crossed). Roadtrip anyone?? Gville in february is legit!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 am

jbigun

LOL!!! Please don't mention BAMA Neil, I get teary eyed thinking about it. Although I'm going down in 2014 for the classic and may be a Marshall (fingers crossed). Roadtrip anyone?? Gville in february is legit!

I wish I could I have the Sportsmans Show with Boag Hog at the beginning of February and Okeechobee at the End of Feb, pretty booked up

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:54 am

i live 20 mins north of springfield. South Deerfield is the town i live in. A lot of great bass fishing lakes west of me and The mighty Quabbin is one of the best smallmouth and largemouth fishing spots around. Me and my brother are trying to sign up for B.A.S.S American bass angler league and they fish all around western mass. But im going to be entering as many MAFF as i can make. You guys fish FLW or B.A.S.S just asking because of your picture and fishing okeechobee?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 pm

I fished a few FLW BFL's as a co angler this year when I was living down south. Really enjoyed fishing them and plan on doing some more co angler flw next year. Wish we had more of it up here.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 pm

thecontender

i live 20 mins north of springfield. South Deerfield is the town i live in. A lot of great bass fishing lakes west of me and The mighty Quabbin is one of the best smallmouth and largemouth fishing spots around. Me and my brother are trying to sign up for B.A.S.S American bass angler league and they fish all around western mass. But im going to be entering as many MAFF as i can make. You guys fish FLW or B.A.S.S just asking because of your picture and fishing okeechobee?

No I havnt possibly next season, the two hogs in the Profile Pic were caught at Quaboag in Brookfield, I couldnt hold the 3rd one!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm doing this one next year as a co angler ($400) if anyone is interested in doing it, we could travel up as a group and save $$.

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/bassfishing/afs/tournament/2013/6956/lake-champlain-details/

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm

jbigun

I'm doing this one next year as a co angler ($400) if anyone is interested in doing it, we could travel up as a group and save $$.

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/bassfishing/afs/tournament/2013/6956/lake-champlain-details/

Im thinking Im in for this one, sounds like a good time, we will have to time to work out the details, we arent gonna drive up and get turned away are we?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 pm

sinista

jbigun

Im thinking Im in for this one, sounds like a good time, we will have to time to work out the details, we arent gonna drive up and get turned away are we?

No, you register and pay ahead of time and are guaranteed a spot. I think it would be a great time. Rent a place, hotel, campsite whatever. These events are a great experience too!Winning or cashing a nice check is just a nice bonus.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 pm

jbigun

sinista

jbigun

No, you register and pay ahead of time and are guaranteed a spot. I think it would be a great time. Rent a place, hotel, campsite whatever. These events are a great experience too!Winning or cashing a nice check is just a nice bonus.

Yes great idea, I could really use the cash and the boat, the messed up part is you never know when you are going to have one of those freak days where you crush em out of no where! anything is possible.. Im in!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:53 pm

jbigun

Id like to be in!!!!
Sound like a great time!
Plans change like crazy but i'll try and make this!

I also have a friend who just bought a house in champ.
Maybe we can rent for this if near by?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 pm

My father has 5th wheel camper. Might be available. If not my friend owns a RV store & i think one of us has a bad ass black f-250 that could pull a sweet camper Cool .

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm

jbigun

I fished a few FLW BFL's as a co angler this year when I was living down south. Really enjoyed fishing them and plan on doing some more co angler flw next year. Wish we had more of it up here.

I thought I was awesome. I can't hold a candle to Jbigun!!!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm

jwall046

My father has 5th wheel camper. Might be available. If not my friend owns a RV store & i think one of us has a bad ass black f-250 that could pull a sweet camper Cool .

http://youtu.be/4I9qmpe3eHA

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links