After discussing it we all agreed it is a week prior to the event. Especially on such a small body of water

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:51 pm

8-2 is good for me, not much more days of fishing , the more the merrier for me are u talking 3 fish per boat or 3 fish per person on each boat Question

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:53 pm

jrchilin07

8-2 is good for me, not much more days of fishing , the more the merrier for me are u talking 3 fish per boat or 3 fish per person on each boat Question

3 per boat, its not my show to run but its just an idea

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm

sinista

jrchilin07

Good luck boys! Is this place any good in general? I've driven by it a hundred times and always wondered.

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm cool with 8-2, 3 fish limit WTA!

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 am

pocketfisherman

sinista

jrchilin07

Good luck boys! Is this place any good in general? I've driven by it a hundred times and always wondered.

Can fish tough but can be good to. Early Spring (shocker) and early Fall usually fish the best imo.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:43 am

Will do whatever lets just make it official soon so can lock it down.

Was cool with lunker deal.

Fine with the 3 fish (hell not to pick at a scab but If it was me the actual MAFF series would be a 3 fish limit given the smallish livewells that are around)

Time change my thoughts are with the limited parking no later than 8 especially if there is no permit pulled. People still use the Middle St area during this time of year.

Acreage aside it is not a bowl type place so though small you can spread out but still given this is an open deal with gas and CTs I would say no more than 7 or 8.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:55 am

What's the max depth/water clarity like?

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 pm

shawneramone

What's the max depth/water clarity like?

69' Gin Clear

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Why would you change the format for this?It's posted as a big fish tourney and thats what it should be.Time change is fine but we have a warming trend this week and it won't turn cold until saturday night.The biggest bass wins so it won't matter if two people in the same boat each catch one,the biggest fish wins.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:14 pm

We are still doing big fish and it will be 8-1 for reasons of space at the ramp.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Head spinning lol

ok 8-1 biggest one wins

Pond gets as deep as 30ft when full pool. Water clarity is moderate.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Where do you find 30' of water there?I haven't been there for 2 years but I don't remember that much water,maybe 12' that I recall.Last I knew it was fairly clear but I haven't been there for a while.I know it holds some big fish though.I also know it fishes bigger than a 100 acre pond because of the points,island, shallow and deep water,grass and timber.Neil there isn't a lot of timber but there is some.Watch out for the shallows around the small island at the end straight across from the boat ramp.There is no water on the back side.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Add Poundtown as a maybe, Ill know for sure tonight

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:41 pm

khaskins

Where do you find 30' of water there?I haven't been there for 2 years but I don't remember that much water,maybe 12' that I recall.Last I knew it was fairly clear but I haven't been there for a while.I know it holds some big fish though.I also know it fishes bigger than a 100 acre pond because of the points,island, shallow and deep water,grass and timber.Neil there isn't a lot of timber but there is some.Watch out for the shallows around the small island at the end straight across from the boat ramp.There is no water on the back side.

Off the front of the big main island water gets down to 20 to 30 depending on how high the pond level is. Water can vary but clear I guess is subject to interpretation. Can you see down in the water sure. But can you see the bottom if you are deeper than 4 or 5 ft not usually.

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links