I have a family obligation early that morning but i will be there around 8 Neil is being an awesome guy and is gonna help me out and collect eerything he will be there around quarter of seven or maybe a lil earlier. I completely forgot i had made this promise but if you guys are all in before i get there then launch away and i will meet you guys out there. A HUGE THANK YOU TO NEIL FOR THE HELP!

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

No problem Rob

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:39 pm

good luck guys get a big one

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:22 am

All day I've been thinking about tomorrow, then I realized tomorrow is only FRIDAY WTF! Cmon Saturday!

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:04 pm

sinista

All day I've been thinking about tomorrow, then I realized tomorrow is only FRIDAY WTF! Cmon Saturday!

me too...I'm gonna pre fish

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:17 pm

shawneramone

sinista

me too...I'm gonna pre fish

Off limits one week before event you know that, don't make me have to disqualify you at the ramp

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Well in that case I won't break my date with Biggz. We're gonna head over to Upper Mystic. Maybe there will be a Northshore sighting

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

shawneramone

Well in that case I won't break my date with Biggz. We're gonna head over to Upper Mystic. Maybe there will be a Northshore sighting

Good luck, I think I'm gonna disqualify you for the Hell of it anyway....right after you pay your entry fee, lol

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:51 pm

sinista

shawneramone

Good luck, I think I'm gonna disqualify you for the Hell of it anyway....right after you pay your entry fee, lol

I'll bring my lawyer

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:12 pm

shawneramone

Northshore is heading to the Cape tomorrow, so not unless you're fishing down there.

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 pm

pocketfisherman

shawneramone

Northshore is heading to the Cape tomorrow, so not unless you're fishing down there.

to fish? Smallies?

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:34 pm

1west wind 10-16 mph with gusts to 26 forcasted for tomorrow great day for a cartopper event, I'm bringing a hand gun to shoot my self, if the wind doesn't push me over the edge throwing a spinnerbait all day will!

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 am

Well good luck to everybody tomorrow wish i could be there

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Rob you're out? That sucks.

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm

shawneramone

Rob you're out? That sucks.

SOME SCUMBAG STOLE HIS BOAT!

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links