shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

kizel13

sinista

kizel13

Im going to dicks either today or tomorrow to grab the 2 nd place prizes any suggestions on types of lures i should grab (im gonna get whatever i want to) but maybe it will have some influence haha.

How bout you get what ever you want

Haha sounds good!

ummmm what???

Focus up boy!

I don't get it. Rob are you giving away door prizes?

2nd place dammit!

I guess my point is why is he paying for 2nd place prizes. I'm not complaining since it'd be nice for one of you to win something after I take Lunker. Just curious

This is what Im doing to all your baits before we launch

good thing I carry a decoy tackle bag

I have ways of dealing with that too

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 am

Man Law #1. Other guys rods are off limits

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 am

sinista

kizel13

Sounds good ken!

Just spoke with team M&M they may be in , they will post if they are going to attend

Wel et lok sumthim lic dis?

Wi r un!!!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 am

stratos1966

sinista

kizel13

Sounds good ken!

Just spoke with team M&M they may be in , they will post if they are going to attend

Wel et lok sumthim lic dis?

Wi r un!!!

NOW dat is da funyest ting iv ceen yet!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 am

unfortunately i don't think i can make it. i'm on call for work that weekend. i could take a chance but it's probably a bad idea. i'll let you know if it changes and i can make it.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 pm

samf

unfortunately i don't think i can make it. i'm on call for work that weekend. i could take a chance but it's probably a bad idea. i'll let you know if it changes and i can make it.

TAKE A CHANCE!!!! theres going to be ice soon and well all be contemplating suicide!! TAKE A CHANCE!!!!!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:40 pm

sinista

samf

TAKE A CHANCE!!!! theres going to be ice soon and well all be contemplating suicide!! TAKE A CHANCE!!!!!

If I were on call and went to fish I'd get a call. If I stayed home, I wouldn't.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:12 pm

kizel13

Im going to dicks either today or tomorrow to grab the 2 nd place prizes any suggestions on types of lures i should grab (im gonna get whatever i want to) but maybe it will have some influence haha.

Sebiles hahaha jk. Way to expensive

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 pm

yeah i'm seriously thinking of it, especially since its thanksgiving weekend and saturday's aren't as risky as sundays. i'll let you guys know.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:11 pm

bassturds

kizel13

Sebiles hahaha jk. Way to expensive

Are fishing this?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:41 pm

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

kizel13

sinista

kizel13

Haha sounds good!

ummmm what???

Focus up boy!

2nd place dammit!

I guess my point is why is he paying for 2nd place prizes. I'm not complaining since it'd be nice for one of you to win something after I take Lunker. Just curious

lol

We met I was the B of team B&E (though E did not make it) at Mill Pond. And I love my old lady but if she looked and fished like that I would never leave her side lol.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm

We met I was the B of team B&E (though E did not make it) at Mill Pond. And I love my old lady but if she looked and fished like that I would never leave her side lol.[/quote]

Were you in the canoe? I believe i helped you load up afterwards.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 pm

creasekeeper

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

kizel13

sinista

kizel13

Haha sounds good!

ummmm what???

Focus up boy!

2nd place dammit!

lol

We met I was the B of team B&E (though E did not make it) at Mill Pond. And I love my old lady but if she looked and fished like that I would never leave her side lol.

Bad memory! Now I remember !

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

you can sighn us up as the "aqua holics"

Posted Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:06 am

jrchilin07

you can sighn us up as the "aqua holics"

Added!

Posted Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links