If weight is an issue consider an aluminum canoe. My 14 foot radission weighs 47 lbs and is very stable - easy to stand while fishing. My 16 is ridiculously stable and weighs 106.

With a trolling motor they are much faster than most other cartoppers as well.

When you do get something you should come to one of the cartopper tournies and see how guys rig stuff...pretty amazing!

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 pm

going going gone.... thanks to all who helped me in my search for my new car topper you guys are awesome from the ones who posted to the ones who pm ed me. guys I had members telling me they were getting on craigslist and they would get back to me a lot of members went out of there way to help me. friends,,people I know threw the site, and even people who I dident even know.. well ur all good friends after fishing today contacted jon aka bassinbrooksy I maid him an offer and he excepted. I pick up my new car topper tommorro we will keep this float in the maff family
tnks to all jimmy gabriele

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Awesome. Brooksy's stuff is all brand new. You scored no matter what you paid. Good luck with the new rig

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:52 am

nice job jimmy congrats.

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am

This thread is a great example of how the site can be used for everyone's advantage. Nicely done.

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 am

Congrats on your new boat and gear- that was a great deal! You're going to love the stability and versatility of the Jon Boat! I have a 14 footer and it's the only bass boat I need.

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:30 am

Jim it was a pleasure meeting you and glad to do buisness with you. I hope you enjoy your new rig as much as I didthe few times I actually had time to use it lol. Take care buddy we will keep.in touch and have to go sling some baits together at some point. Have fun

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:05 pm

thanks brooksy pleasures all mine thanks for spending the time going over all the extras with me. maybe you can take me out and show me how to steer this mamouth. this thing is so long I think it could hold iron orr. haha

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:54 pm

basshunter62

thanks brooksy pleasures all mine thanks for spending the time going over all the extras with me. maybe you can take me out and show me how to steer this mamouth. this thing is so long I think it could hold iron orr. haha

Anytime bud lol. Its surprisingly easy to maneuver

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links