Timmytoms.com A friend turned me on to this company.... All jigs are lead free, and the price is about 2 dollars cheaper than other companies that offer lead free jigs! Check them out, great quality and reasonably priced.

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

I used a 5/8th Timmytom jig with a havoc pitboss trailer at Mills pond tourney. It got me 6 keepers for 3rd place. They are good jigs.

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm

They have some great stuff!

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

kman

I used a 5/8th Timmytom jig with a havoc pitboss trailer at Mills pond tourney. It got me 6 keepers for 3rd place. They are good jigs.

Did you know Havoc makes a Pit Chunk Trailer? same as the Boss just a little smaller, with a flat back here's the link..

http://www.berkley-fishing.com/products/soft-bait/havoc/pit-chunk

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:07 am

they are nicely made jigs. I have been using the 1/16 and 1/8 jjiggle jigs.
the paint chips a bit but hey for $2.29 each you can't go wrong.

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 am

oldfisher

they are nicely made jigs. I have been using the 1/16 and 1/8 jjiggle jigs.
the paint chips a bit but hey for $2.29 each you can't go wrong.

Our powder coating doesn't chip for a very long time, check us out
www.boaghogbaits.com

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 am

I would but you don't make the sizes I want

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 am

oldfisher

I would but you don't make the sizes I want

I'll speak with jay see if he has plans on making them that small, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 am

thanks for the interest but it is probably a limited market, not many of us old finesse fishers out there

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:22 am

I sure can give it a shot Cool .
I can machine a custom mold to try and come as close to your liking as possible Very Happy .
The season is winding down and B.H.B had a great 1st year and looking to expand with more cool items. I really enjoy designing and modifying my lures to meet the needs of fisherman.
I like the small jigs with light wire hooks too Cool .
Thanks and good luck fishing

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 am

I sure can give it a shot Cool .
I can machine a custom mold to try and come as close to your liking as possible Very Happy .
The season is winding down and B.H.B had a great 1st year and looking to expand with more cool items. I really enjoy designing and modifying my lures to meet the needs of fisherman.
I like the small jigs with light wire hooks too Cool .
Thanks and good luck fishing

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 am

I second the demand for the small light wire jigs. I've found myself downsizing my baits and using lighter gear.

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:31 am

Timmy tom has some great stuff, I also like the 1/16 jigs and for the price who can beat that ! Also made in. america.

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Timmy tom has some great stuff, I also like the 1/16 jigs and for the price who can beat that ! Also made in. america.

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm

azmlii

I second the demand for the small light wire jigs. I've found myself downsizing my baits and using lighter gear.

I agree. I actually downsized to 6lb line for some of my techniques.
If you have a concept let me know. it's a long winter Cool.
It's fun designing these lures and when someone lands some fish all the better. Very Happy

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links