Timmytoms.com great value! great products!

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:10 pm

nofx99

Are you sure.....

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Do u carry 1/16 and if so how much?

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:40 pm

kmsnowman

nofx99

Are you sure.....

Good stuff Ken

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 am

nofx, does Timmy sell 3/64ths jigs. I really need a 3/64ths in green white and pink.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:03 am

Jay Make Me A 1 Ounce Bomb!

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:07 am

nofx99

It's pretty obvious there are two people on the board that sell Leadfree jigs. Jay was here prior to me finding this site and Sinista does alot to promote the T's on this site which draws most of the activity I see on the boards, did you ask Jay if he could help you with your tackle needs? I also do Leadfree stuff and I've never been asked if I carried this or that. So you just keep giving props to some out of state company and thanks for your support for the local guy.
And the answer to your question do I carry 1/16 jigs , no I don't but had you contacted I would have gone out of my way to help you as I'm sure Jay would.
I'll be personally delivering products to a customer from NH on Sunday the day I planned to Fish so his son can compete in the regionals next weekend , try to get that service from Timmytoms next time you need something in a hurry. Sorry guy's rant over!

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 am

shawneramone

I can do that

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 am

jwall046

shawneramone

I can do that

YES!
I shall name it...Da Bom

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 am

kmsnowman

nofx99

It's pretty obvious there are two people on the board that sell Leadfree jigs. Jay was here prior to me finding this site and Sinista does alot to promote the T's on this site which draws most of the activity I see on the boards, did you ask Jay if he could help you with your tackle needs? I also do Leadfree stuff and I've never been asked if I carried this or that. So you just keep giving props to some out of state company and thanks for your support for the local guy.
And the answer to your question do I carry 1/16 jigs , no I don't but had you contacted I would have gone out of my way to help you as I'm sure Jay would.
I'll be personally delivering products to a customer from NH on Sunday the day I planned to Fish so his son can compete in the regionals next weekend , try to get that service from Timmytoms next time you need something in a hurry. Sorry guy's rant over!

Well said Ken. We are little guys in the market but service like that is 2nd to none.Best of luck to the kid fishing at the regionals.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 am

kmsnowman

nofx99

Thanks Snoman , we do what we can

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 am

jwall046

azmlii

I second the demand for the small light wire jigs. I've found myself downsizing my baits and using lighter gear.

I agree. I actually downsized to 6lb line for some of my techniques.
If you have a concept let me know. it's a long winter Cool.
It's fun designing these lures and when someone lands some fish all the better. Very Happy

It would be cool if your 1/8 oz black round jig head was available with a light wire guard.

Also, have you ever thought about spinner baits and beetle spins? I don't know how much of a market there would be for them.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:50 am

If you have an 1/8 oz your happy with and it's not a light wire guard just cut out some of the nylon brissels, problem solved. Idea

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 pm

azmlii

jwall046

azmlii

I second the demand for the small light wire jigs. I've found myself downsizing my baits and using lighter gear.

I agree. I actually downsized to 6lb line for some of my techniques.
If you have a concept let me know. it's a long winter Cool.
It's fun designing these lures and when someone lands some fish all the better. Very Happy

It would be cool if your 1/8 oz black round jig head was available with a light wire guard.

Also, have you ever thought about spinner baits and beetle spins? I don't know how much of a market there would be for them.

That not a hard task Very Happy . If someone requested enough i could make a mold fairly easy.
Feel free to ask on Maff or email boaghogbaits@gmail.com
I don't mind creating what the fisherman wants Cool

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Bahahahahaha! 3/64 stratos lead free dildos.........laughing @ u

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links