2nd Halo 5 fish 7lb 13 oz LUNKER 3lb 2oz
3rd Stratos 5 fish 7lb 11oz

honerable mentions

Jcotier 3 fish 6lb 12 oz
Arrogant Anglers 5 fish 6lb 5 oz
Northshore 3 fish 5lb 5 oz
Sinista 4 fish 4lb 14oz
Fish for Bass 3 fish 4lb 4 oz
Gifthorse 1 fish 3lb 6 oz (actual fish weight 2lb 6oz , the 3lb 6oz includes the 1 lb for the bag itself)
Poundtown 2 fish 3lb 5 oz
Bever Fever/ Smoke City 3 fish 3lb 5 oz

Tough Day great job by everyone thanks to all for attending next event West Monposett Lake post will be up AT 8PM TONIGHT

Last edited by sinista on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Thanks Neil. Nice job on the fly

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm

nice job guys, congrats.

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 pm

shawneramone

Thanks Neil. Nice job on the fly

THANKS BUD!!

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Congrats guys, really had to work for it today. Nice to see guys put together a bag on a tough day. Beautiful lake, just tough to get a pattern figured out.

Still don't know what to do after a day out there to really get it going.

See you next week.

Last edited by dhutch on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 pm

THIS JUST IN::: LAKE MASPENOCK HAS BEEN DESINATED AS THE LOCATION FOR THE 2016 HOPKINGTON MALL, WORD IS DUE TO THIS BEING ONE OF THE WORST FISHERIES KNOWN TO MAN
( RUNNING A CLOSE 2ND IS LAKE WALLUM) THE TOWN HAS DECIDED TO FILL THE LAKE IN, PAVE IT, THEN BUILD THE NEW HOPKINGTON MALL WHERE THIS PISS POOR FISHERY ONCE STOOD.
I BELIEVE THE FILLING PROCESS WAS TO BEGIN AS SOON AS WE ALL LEFT THE PARKING LOT TODAY

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:33 pm

thanks everyone, had a great day, the pickerel bite was better than the bass bite today, and would like to give a shout out to our fish and game, for checking all of us this morning, while the white buckets were on the causeway throwing all the fish they could catch in them... saw them throw about 5 bass in the buckets, snagging them from the culvert, at least fish and game showed early as not to delay the program, thanks mass wildlife, we love you..

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:00 pm

fishforbass

thanks everyone, had a great day, the pickerel bite was better than the bass bite today, and would like to give a shout out to our fish and game, for checking all of us this morning, while the white buckets were on the causeway throwing all the fish they could catch in them... saw them throw about 5 bass in the buckets, snagging them from the culvert, at least fish and game showed early as not to delay the program, thanks mass wildlife, we love you..

I caught some huge pickerel. That was the first time I've seen the fish and game guys. It sucks that they bother to check us out when almost all of us were in compliance. They really do need to concentrate on the buckets

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Congrats to the winners. Tough time of year to fish that lake for sure. Shad rap would have been the ticket today, tried sticking it out with the slammer and trap but I think both were too overpowering given the tough conditions.

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

shawneramone

fishforbass

I caught some huge pickerel. That was the first time I've seen the fish and game guys. It sucks that they bother to check us out when almost all of us were in compliance. They really do need to concentrate on the buckets

I saw them yesterday, they towed my bass boat!!!

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm

TOUGH DAY LOTS OF 11"FISH FOR US BUT WE DID FISH OUT KMAN'S ROD!!! (THANKS TO DAMON'S HEAD UNDERWATER LOL)

GOOD JOB TO ALL THE WINNERS AND I HAVE A QUESTION DID ANYONE CULL OUT A FISH TODAY JUST CURIOUS????

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Hey Smoke... I culled about 8 pickeral today!!

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm

HUGE thanks to Damon for fishing out my rod. I wasted 30 minutes or so trying to find it in the morning. I was going to try again after the tourney when the sun was a better angle. Damon stuck his head underwater and found it for me at the end of the day.

This was not his first MAFF water salvage. Guys the man.

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Nice job everyone!
Damon sticking his under water for the set up,,,,gooney goo goo !

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links