sinista

jwall046

sinista

jwall046

Denied

NO TRESSPASSING VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED ICE BOY AND STONED TO DEATH WITH THEIR OWN JIGS

I SAID.......(whack whack whack!) NO MORE... (whack whack whack!!) ICE DAMMMMMMIT!!!! (whack whack whack whack whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:09 pm

nope none of this... Hey J, can you make one with an AUGER hahahahaha

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 pm

NO WINTER !!

NEIL, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE POINTS YOU WANT IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS COME TRUE!!

Wink

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 pm

jwall046

sinista

jwall046

sinista

jwall046

Denied

NO TRESSPASSING VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED ICE BOY AND STONED TO DEATH WITH THEIR OWN JIGS

I SAID.......(whack whack whack!) NO MORE... (whack whack whack!!) ICE DAMMMMMMIT!!!! (whack whack whack whack whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Im personal friends with RA the Sun God you are gonna need more help than that

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:10 pm

fishingreek

NO WINTER !!

NEIL, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE POINTS YOU WANT IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS COME TRUE!!

Wink

MY HERO!!

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm all for cancelling winter! It's called moving to Florida!

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:17 pm

I would LOVE for this winter to be like last winter but Meterologist Startos1966 says this winter will be more of what a typical winter in New England is like, especially in january and Febuary. Expect cold temps and normal snow fall totals. I hope I am wrong but this stretch might be the last gasp of good weather for a few months.

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 pm

[quote="stratos1966"]I see this thread for what it is, just another way for Neil to get his post total up by replying to everyone and anyone [/quote The pot calling the kettle black!

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 pm

No winter!

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:24 pm

stratos1966

I would LOVE for this winter to be like last winter but Meterologist Startos1966 says this winter will be more of what a typical winter in New England is like, especially in january and Febuary. Expect cold temps and normal snow fall totals. I hope I am wrong but this stretch might be the last gasp of good weather for a few months.

well if we do get snow at least it will bring the water levels up we need it

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:04 pm

kmsnowman

No winter!

Thanks Ken!

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:53 pm

shawneramone

If you wanna play that way this means war......BUMP.

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 pm

RA RA RA You can't trust them spirits from the Sand...
I just got my INVITE to the Brookfield Lion's Club Ice FIshing Derby!!!! Woooooo

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Sorry Neil and other anti-winter anglers but I always look forward to a couple months on the ice, and after the short "safe ice" period last year, I really hope this is a typical cold winter! Since I started ice fishing 4 years ago, I always take a week off in Mid-February to get in about 40 hours on the ice....I'm hoping it's worth the commitment this year!

Open water anglers better take advantage of the next week because it's gonna get cold after that....PLEASE!!!

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links