I want to fish in the up coming seasons tourneys. How do i get in?

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:30 pm

we will be setting the schedule soon and watch for the posts and post you want in first come first serve basis

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:47 pm

do you meen first peoople to post or first people to show up at the ramp?

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 pm

NO I MEAN POST!!! YOU MUST BE ON THE GUEST LIST HA HA ITS A WHITE TEESHIRT EVENT LOL I USUALLY POST EM UP THE SUNDAY BEFORE THE TOURNEY AND WHOEVER POSTS GETS IN BUT PLEASE IF YOU POST THEN SHOW UP BECAUSE THEY FILL QUICK AND GUYS WOULD LOVE YOUR SPOT!!!

USUALLY 15 TEAM SOMETIMES MORE AND SOMETIMES LESS FOR CARTOPPERS BUT 15 ON BIG BOAT TOURNEYS IS THE CUTOFF 90% OF THE TIME.

JUST NEED A TEAM NAME AND $50 ENTRY FEE PER BOAT!!!

HOPE THAT HELPS YA BRO!!

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Ya thanks man. I cant wait i wish i could wake up and have it be april

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:20 pm

We all wish that we could fastforward to April. As for the tourneys, you can search in the message board search box "2011 and tourney and results" for 2011 results and see that a little less than half of the tourneys had 15 people (5 out of 1Cool but the popularity is going up. Just check the Sunday afternoon after the ongoing tourney results and respond like everyone else does. The 2012 schedule will be posted on the home page as well as in a separate thread.

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm

[quote="smokecity"]NO I MEAN POST!!! YOU MUST BE ON THE GUEST LIST HA HA ITS A WHITE TEESHIRT EVENT LOL

That's some high class sh*t

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 pm

shawneramone

That's some high class sh*t

-----I too intend to hit some MAFF SITES this year coming...I spent most of the 2011 watching results and SIZING up the competition so t' speak...made my way to a couple launches and since have become a general pain in the ass to the "Vets" with all my questions and antics...which I will NEVER stop by the way hahahahahaha...in short I wish I'd met these guys YEARS AGO !
Now that I've met and fished with a few of 'em ---and as mentioned ---tormenting them here on the site from day to day...I've come to realize....GREAT GUYS...GREAT "TRAIL" and a GREAT SITE to keep us all intrigued and informed...WELCOME ABOARD ma man...can't wait to read your posts ! & MAKE SURE YOU USE "my trips"it' a VERY COOL feature !

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:22 am

Yeah welcome bro, good times ahead.
schedule coming first of the year, a little hint
two day, two day, two day tourney on the schedule. cheap hotel rates for those weary travelers and maybe even a little (maff) get together after the first day

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:03 am

do i have to keep the same partner every tournament? If so can i fish solo?

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 am

johnnybag-a-bass

two day, two day, two day tourney on the schedule. cheap hotel rates for those weary travelers and maybe even a little (maff) get together after the first day

Oh Man please let it be in Maine!!!

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:12 am

Sorry Richie, not many like this place for it is a tough place,
lake cochituate june 23rd and 24th

if they were all easy there would be no point!

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:15 pm

stratos1966

johnnybag-a-bass

Oh Man please let it be in Maine!!!

MAINE,MAINE,MAINE
My x-mas wish

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 pm

liking the sound of that two day johnny.i think the question was fishing solo.i believe you can but you still pay the fifty per boat.correct me if i'm wrong.also you can fish with whoever you want but sometimes knowing each others strengths is a plus.some people fish well together and others don't,but it's all about the fun so who cares.hahaha.yeah it's great to win the cash but it's better to fish with a crew who just loves to fish.------i kind of thought the two day would be the final of the season.do we add extra points for the winner,second and third of that.it does throw an interesting twist mid season.

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Guess Who! Hahaaaa, I can't wait to get back out there with you guys!

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links