Posted Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm

stratos1966

sinista

stratos1966

Orrrrrrrrrr you could forgo the whole tourney and just pay me now

Help Stratos from this tournament!! All in favor say

Now thats some funny sh*t!

Laughing

Haha! I accept the challenge! Looking forward to competing against you again, your a good sport!

gonna have to break out the heavy artillery this time!

Posted Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Exclamation

Posted Wed May 09, 2012 5:40 pm

stratos1966

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Exclamation

Ok! Ok! I'm shhhhhhhhhhhing!

Posted Wed May 09, 2012 5:44 pm

stratos1966

Orrrrrrrrrr you could forgo the whole tourney and just pay me now

Posted Wed May 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Update on the permit:

Went by the Woburn Conservation Commission today with the filled out application, but have to get the DPW to sign off on it (Fire & Police can just be phoned). Will do that Tues or Wed next week. They have their approval meeting Thursday night and will let me know once that's all set. Sounds like they do things a little different in Woburn, but the lady who runs it all said there was nothing else requested for that weekend and it was far off in July anyway, but we were being smart securing it now.

Will confirm when the process is complete and signed and the approved permit is in hand.

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 10:58 pm

pocketfisherman

Update on the permit:

Went by the Woburn Conservation Commission today with the filled out application, but have to get the DPW to sign off on it (Fire & Police can just be phoned). Will do that Tues or Wed next week. They have their approval meeting Thursday night and will let me know once that's all set. Sounds like they do things a little different in Woburn, but the lady who runs it all said there was nothing else requested for that weekend and it was far off in July anyway, but we were being smart securing it now.

Will confirm when the process is complete and signed and the approved permit is in hand.

well done sir. It probably helps that you're a local

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 am

Great job!

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 am

Way to go Roger.Another M.A.F.F. tourney saved.

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 4:28 pm

khaskins

I know mill pond is posted that a permit is needed.I don't think anyone pays attention to it,but we should be on the safe side there.Neil knows about it also,so we should have it taken care of.

Just spoke with Dave from fish and game we are all set for Mill Pond just need to legally park and not block the ramp

Posted Mon May 14, 2012 8:11 am

Guys.... new to the MA fishing location/tourneys and want to know how I can get in on some of this action..lol
Competitive fishing...does'nt get any better...thanks in advance.

PJ

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 7:20 am

pirougejoe

Guys.... new to the MA fishing location/tourneys and want to know how I can get in on some of this action..lol
Competitive fishing...does'nt get any better...thanks in advance.

PJ

Next tournament is electric only cartopper at lake Winthrop this sunday find the thread and post your team is in, the complete tourney schedule is on the home page half way down on the right rules and regs are there as well

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 am

Thanks for the info...my boat is motorless.. not even electric motor.
I fish the way I was brought up back in the late 50's and 60's..in a pirouge. Does that qualify?

PJ

Last edited by pirougejoe on Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

pirougejoe

Thanks for the info...my boat is motorless.. not even electric motor.
I fish the way I was brought up back in the late 50's and 60's..in a pirouge. Does that qualify?

PJ

I don't think that's a problem as long as your ok with it ,all artificial no live bait

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links