stratos1966

Every Circus needs a clown Laughing

This topic is an issue for a lot of people and I like to help when I can.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 am

river_pirate

stratos1966

This topic is an issue for a lot of people and I like to help when I can.

You are the go to guy Ralph. I credit you for me getting better at Frog fishing.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:52 am

stratos1966

I'm a rodeo clown. We're way tougher

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:13 pm

bassinbrooksy

two words.. rage toad!!! they are in my opinion the best soft plastic frog out there, they are a buzz frog because of the crazy kicking action the rage tails create, they come in great realistic patterns and have the strike king coffe scent which supposedly fish love but i like it cause it masks the smell of my tobacco fingers lol. as for hollow bodies im not a huge fan of the live target frogs , im more of a sexy frog man myself but they are basically the same thing and 4 bucks cheaper Smile

rage toads are definetly used alot in my boat

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:29 pm

From what I hear there for big bass because the wake tends to scare below average bass do you believe that?

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 pm

ranger85

From what I hear there for big bass because the wake tends to scare below average bass do you believe that?

No I have caught plenty of small bass on retrieve frogs. After many years of throwing 6-9" swimbaits in all kinds of water I honestly don't think noise or wake will scare a bass unless they are in shutdown mode. Some exceptions do apply Smile

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Okay I'm defiantly going to expiriment this year with these frogs I can't wait for the weather to break so I can get back out there! Lol

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links