i don't care for buffum, but i am still down.

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Wallum!!!!!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Wallum I'm in

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 pm

jbigun

Wallum!!!!!

I'll bring the paver!!!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm

stratos1966

jbigun

Wallum!!!!!

I'll bring the paver!!!

I'll drive the paved for free! Then again maybe ill show up and drop shot my way to a 3rd consecutive top 3 finish.

Last edited by sinista on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 pm

If anything else, you guys are humble Neil!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm

pocketfisherman

If anything else, you guys are humble Neil!

Hahaha!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

you only need 5 pounds to win at Wallum

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm

shawneramone

you only need 5 pounds to win at Wallum

No you need at least 8 ...in 2011 I won it with 7 point something, and last year I placed second to Dusty Ranger who just broke 9. I think 9.1

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Whatevah Mr. Smarty pants. They must be attracted to your gold plated weights

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Jcotier and I won the Wallum T the day before the MAFF T with 8.5lbs. Place is a Hawg factory. I actually like fishing there, well when the trolling motor actually works. I still feel bad for putting Rich through that!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 pm

jbigun

Jcotier and I won the Wallum T the day before the MAFF T with 8.5lbs. Place is a Hawg factory. I actually like fishing there, well when the trolling motor actually works. I still feel bad for putting Rich through that!

I remember that ! You guys were like lost at sea just drifting around, tooooo funnny!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 pm

sinista

jbigun

I remember that ! You guys were like lost at sea just drifting around, tooooo funnny!

If I remember right the electronics weren't working either that day. The whole end of last season is a blur with boat issues at every tournament. Bring on 2013

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:47 pm

jbigun

sinista

jbigun

If I remember right the electronics weren't working either that day. The whole end of last season is a blur with boat issues at every tournament. Bring on 2013

I hear ya! Hopefully I can find my boat in my yard, I know I parked it there except after the blizzard we just had it doesn't seem to look like a boat anymore, if I catch neighborhood kids climbing on and sledding down it we are gonna have problems!

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

8.5? brutal. i think we had 7 something in the MAFF one and it wasn't even close to 3rd. or maybe it was who knows. i will admit it was sort of fun catching everything on topwater over 50' deep. ok so i caught a few drop shotting. but i also caught my first 2 MA trout. 1 on topwater and 1 on the drop shot lol great looking places, just a ton of 1 lb. rats.

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links