gggggg.

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 am

Isn't the rule when you get a hole in 1 you buy the 1st round?

Dave i hope to be at the presentation and the after party. Doesn't smoke play music too? You guys can be a duo

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:20 am

Jay-Bird...I'm not sure but I think "Smoke" owns his studio and is possibly an engineer and or a producer...he handles alot of work with local rappers n R n B acts(I believe) ALTHOUGH ! I made my rap"debut" in feb 2011 when I back tracked a lead guitar line onto a track for some local "thugs" The Block Bangaz®™ !their video "Ride Fo' My City"is under "KICKASS LOCAL ACTS" on my youtube channel---I nailed my line in ONE TAKE by the way and I'm QUITE PROUD of how it came out...the video DOES NOT contain my guitar line and only my most trusted friends here can get the cut I have on my harddrives here at home....hahahahaha
jwall046

Isn't the rule when you get a hole in 1 you buy the 1st round?

Dave i hope to be at the presentation and the after party. Doesn't smoke play music too? You guys can be a duo

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:56 am

50-60 guys would be off the hook,no worries will get first round, Denny buys his own!

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Yup...sometimes "you" gotta eat your words...this quote was from BEFORE mike had t' go out there and win a last minute STATE PIN...so I guess I was CLOSE in my statement..."GOLD-PIN" Gold Nugget...I suppose ya got me there hahahaha....now...If I can go back into the building that once CRUSHED MY DREAMS hahahahahahahahhah the rest of you guys who have ACTUALLY met and fished with Mikey..."meatball" here through MAFF SHOULD @ least take a ride up to The City Of The 7 Hills and CHEER HIM ON...(see now why I say you guys ALL need entrance music!?) And I DO agree with all of the former statements of how over-priced EVERYTHING is around that damn DCU center is now...believe me ...I live in this city...you pay fees that go to cover the OTHER fees...ect so I feel your pain ...try being a musician looking for a noise ordinance to be lifted and the house next door is 12' away...hahahaha my suggestion would be to park at the Worcester Public Library"pay the city meters) and walk the common to the centrum/dcu...3-4 blocks maybe...parking structures are for CHUMPS...if "you" decide to do this ...YOU WILL SAVE DOUGH !...I just made up a googlemap. of the walk route and will HAPPLIY e-mail anyone who wants it...the least I could do...money it TIGHT for everyone...ya know ...

[quote="riverrat82"]...DCU killed my Centrum !hahahaha screw them ...I worked at the centrum for years...DCU comes ...B-BYE old staff...NEVER EVER been in the building since it's been DCU...free gold nuggets might entice me...thats my limit...

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links