chevin37

Haha Damn I didn't even think to do that!

That's cuz you're a good guy

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

Nice job guys.Chuck and Meat blew us all away,and the bass hookers made out by about a pound.The rest of the field was pretty close.We use to be able to pull good fish there but the weed decrease has changed it.We did find a lot of weeds yesterday so they seem to be coming back.

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 pm

needless to say, congrats to the angrylandlords. same to hookers and bigmouths though. the rest of the field was very close and those teams pulled out a few fish bigger than the "clones." smoke and i culled a bunch of times but it was only be ounces. we kept grinding away looking for that one 2-3 pounder but it never happened. justin's one hell of an angler and it was a great time. i learned a thing or two as well.

ken, i remember going there last fall for the first time and there were no weeds at all. they just churned the place with that grinder thing and i saw it in the water. all the fish were hugging the shore or hard structure because of that but i wonder if that hurt the fish population??

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 pm

nice wieght guys.. chuck is a beast...

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Talking to one of the home owners near the shore he said there was almost no shore fishing this year, years past he was able to pull them out daily.

Congrats everyone awesome first tournament, close 4th place has us hungry for more

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 pm

SAM THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT KID I THINK WE DID ALRIGHT TOGETHER WE WILL TEAM UP AGAIN MY MAN THANKS FOR LETTING ME ROLL WITH YA. YOU WERE HANDLING YOURSELF PRETTY GOOD OUT THERE TOO!! ASK NAPA HE SEEN YOU PULL IN 2 OR 3 HA HA

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Oh easily! I saw Sam pull in about 4 fish in 6 casts before I had to relocate due to that crushing my morale!!!!

Haha hell of a showing by everyone

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Sounds like a great time guys. Wish i could attend more!

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:25 am

Nice job on the water guys! Looks like some solid bass fishing by all and what a bag and lunker from the AngryLandlords!!!

Napa- I'm glad you and Steve got to do some father/son angling on Sunday...I'm sure he got a kick out of it!

Arrogance will hopefully be in full force for a tourney in July!

Good luck to everyone at Cochicuiate!

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links