I Think you might have a good idea there . We just need the production team. lol

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 pm

We could whip something up lol shawn has some production skills and I've dabbled here and there, well just need mike rowe

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm

If a couple teams drop out I'll fish this one by myself. Put me on the alternate list please

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 pm

I may need some assistance from a great member of MAFF.

We are having some trolling motor issues. Our best ones are being fixed, so I am down to my 30lb thrust trolling motor, which I am very nervous about for the 14ft Jon boat. It certainly may work fine, but i worry it will be working so hard that the battery will drain quickly and we wont be able to get around much.

With that said...

If anyone going to Dudley has an extra 40-45lb thrust trolling motor that they would be willing to let me borrow/rent, i would greatly appreciate it.

I am taking my Dad for Fathers Day for his 1st career tournament appearance. Steve is a Marine and Vietnam Vet. Over the past 10 years he has spent countless hours in the basement of his house putting together care packages to send over sea's to our troops. The guy is a true American Hero, so any help to make this Legends day run as smooth as possible would be awesome!If not, its no big deal, we will have a great time even if we fish from shore.

I thank you ALL in advance.

-Napa

Last edited by napa on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

I'm paying his entry fee!

Posted Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

johnnybag-a-bass

I'm paying his entry fee!

Now that's what makes maff so awesome!

Posted Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 am

Your the man Johnny, but certainly not necessary. You do enough to make sure we are all able to fish and have fun on Sundays!

What a gesture! Absolute stand-up guy Johnny.

I know we have several veterans here in MAFF, so I wanted to make sure I didn't single anyone out. ALL Veterans are hero's in my mind. And we are forever in debt to you for your service!

Posted Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 am

Ill check the one I was going to use if we didnt have to be registered, but I think it is on the lower side for thrust.

As the tourney approaches anyone have any advice/tips for a rookie (outside of rules/livewell I think stratos and chevin covered that for us)?

Posted Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Pay your $50 boat fee, enjoy yourself fishing and biggest 5 fish bag at end of day wins 1st place, 2nd biggest wins 2nd place and 3rd biggest wins 3rd place, plus separate biggest single fish wins lunker of the day. Pretty straightforward and simple. Good luck! Very Happy

Posted Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Sorry napa no luck my buddy who owns is going out for the day....be like pound town and row for the day haha

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 am

Hey brotha, I appreciate the efforts! No worries at all. Worst case the 30lb thrust will get the job done, im not too concerned.

Thanks again to you and Ken for looking into it.

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links