You win a 500 dollar gift card to be BPS, what do you buy??

I have to go with a new fish finder and probably a swim bait set up. What about you guys?

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:40 pm

$500 wouldn't even cover the fish finder combo I want....lol probably would buy a jackplate and new prop if I had enough.....

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 am

a Sustain 4000 and a St Croix Tidemaster. Very Happy

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 am

I'd have to flip a coin on either a bow mount T/M or a nice Humminbird fishfinder with gps. Any change would be spent on tackle.

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 am

$500 doesn't go too far these days unfortunately. I just got a $600 order in from TW and this is all I had to show for it minus another bulk spool and sweatshirt. I still need more!!!

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 am

I thought I had bad spending habits

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 am

I guess it depends on what you like to throw.
I wold load up on terminal tackle... hooks, tungsten weights, quality jigheads. I would then get some frogs, maybe a few jerkbaits then move to soft plastics, creature baits, senkos, , jig trailers. If I had any $$ left over, floro and braid.

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 am

I'm with stratos on this one. I would load up on terminal tackle and line. If I had money left over I would grab a couple gallons of merc dfi oil.

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:59 am

Gotta stay lubed

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am

jbigun

$500 doesn't go too far these days unfortunately. I just got a $600 order in from TW and this is all I had to show for it minus another bulk spool and sweatshirt. I still need more!!!

that's an awesome picture b/c it looks exactly like the orders i get in terms of brands and even a lot of the actual tackle.

with $500 i'd buy lures and tackle since i already got all of the rods and reels i need this year. too. much. spending.

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:34 am

I just went on Tw and put in my Cart everything I want for next season..... $837

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:54 am

stratos1966

I just went on Tw and put in my Cart everything I want for next season..... $837

That probably qualifies you for a free sticker haha

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am

Shawn I don't want viscosity breakdown

Shaft. Hahaha every thread needs it

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 am

bangbang

stratos1966

That probably qualifies you for a free sticker haha

If you change the number of free T shirts when you check out from 1 to a higher number it works. The highest I've dared to go is 8. I wish they would bring back the free red or black T's.

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 am

samf

jbigun

that's an awesome picture b/c it looks exactly like the orders i get in terms of brands and even a lot of the actual tackle.

with $500 i'd buy lures and tackle since i already got all of the rods and reels i need this year. too. much. spending.

You have good taste!

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links