I just added them, man i'm spent. lol

it was nice to fish with all as usual, and yes to the bass smashers, nice work guys we will see you again soon.

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 am

BASS SMASHERS ARE A BIG HIT.EVERYONE LOVES TO SEE THE YOUNG GUYS STEPPING IN AND DOING THEIR THING!!!I WILL SEE YOU GUYS AT ONE OF THE TOURNEYS I'M SURE I WOULD REALLY LIKE MORE TEAMS LIKE THESE AND LESS BASS CLUB GUYS I LIKE THE FATHER SON,FATHER DAUGHTER TYPE OF TEAMS NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF OUR GUYS WE HAVE A GREAT CORE BUT NOT A FAN OF THE TEAMS THAT SHOW THAT BEEN FISHING FOR 20 YEARS IN THE TOURNEYS TO BE HONEST.THE REASON BEING WE SEE THEM FOR A TOURNEY OR 2 AND THATS IT AND IT ALSO MAKES THE NEW UNEXPERIENCED TEAMS FEEL LIKE THEY DONT HAVE A SHOT!!!JUST MY 2 CENTS BUT ANYWAYS GOOD TURNOUT AND I WILL BE BACK AT THE NEXT CARTOPPER THIS SUNDAY!!!

SMOKE

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:38 am

pocketfisherman

Did the tourney have a payout for lunker and what was the weight?

There was a lunker payout each day. If memory serves day 1 was 3.11 and day 2 was 4.5

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 am

It was nice meeting everyone! I hope to be at your next T IF the wife lets me out. Very Happy

Nice job Johnny, it's not easy doing what you did.

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 am

Congrats to everyone that placed! Johnny thanks for putting this all together.

see you guys at the next one.

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 am

smokecity

BASS SMASHERS ARE A BIG HIT.EVERYONE LOVES TO SEE THE YOUNG GUYS STEPPING IN AND DOING THEIR THING!!!I WILL SEE YOU GUYS AT ONE OF THE TOURNEYS I'M SURE I WOULD REALLY LIKE MORE TEAMS LIKE THESE AND LESS BASS CLUB GUYS I LIKE THE FATHER SON,FATHER DAUGHTER TYPE OF TEAMS NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF OUR GUYS WE HAVE A GREAT CORE BUT NOT A FAN OF THE TEAMS THAT SHOW THAT BEEN FISHING FOR 20 YEARS IN THE TOURNEYS TO BE HONEST.THE REASON BEING WE SEE THEM FOR A TOURNEY OR 2 AND THATS IT AND IT ALSO MAKES THE NEW UNEXPERIENCED TEAMS FEEL LIKE THEY DONT HAVE A SHOT!!!JUST MY 2 CENTS BUT ANYWAYS GOOD TURNOUT AND I WILL BE BACK AT THE NEXT CARTOPPER THIS SUNDAY!!!

SMOKE

alittle envious of those guys too! nice rig! I definitley see eye to eye with ya smoke on the other guys who only do 1 or 2 tournys collect and split. not a big fan of that approach.

ill tell ya what though this weekend was a damn good time! i had a great partner who made the days goes by pretty quick even bein out in the sun for that long. it was tough in the afternoon for us both days. both days we had hour limit within the first hour. me and shawn had a total of 18 lbs 14 ozs and for the first 2 day tourny i think we did pretty damn good. Thanks Johnny for everything! even though alittle slip up teased us with 50$ in each of our hands which has to go to the rightful owner now but oh well, ill get it back at another one! and last thank you Shawn for steppin on board with me, always a great time!

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Johnny and Team Halo

Thanks for hosting a nother great MAFF Tourney, congrats to all that placed.

Thank You
Ed & Kyle

aka Happy Hookers

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 pm

chevin37

smokecity

SMOKE

alittle envious of those guys too! nice rig! I definitley see eye to eye with ya smoke on the other guys who only do 1 or 2 tournys collect and split. not a big fan of that approach.

ill tell ya what though this weekend was a damn good time! i had a great partner who made the days goes by pretty quick even bein out in the sun for that long. it was tough in the afternoon for us both days. both days we had hour limit within the first hour. me and shawn had a total of 18 lbs 14 ozs and for the first 2 day tourny i think we did pretty damn good. Thanks Johnny for everything! even though alittle slip up teased us with 50$ in each of our hands which has to go to the rightful owner now but oh well, ill get it back at another one! and last thank you Shawn for steppin on board with me, always a great time!

Thanks Brother. I definitely enjoy fishing with you. Next time you're putting sunblock on my back

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 pm

HA HA YOUR A NUT SHAWN LOL YOU GUYS DID VERY WELL THAT PLACE IS PRETTY TOUGH!!!! LOTS OF FISH CAUGHT AND ALOT GOING ON GOOD JOB JOHNNY I KNOW ITS NOT AN EASY TASK WITH THAT MANY TEAMS .GLAD ALL WORKED OUT WITH PAYOUTS. WITH GUYS LIKE WE HAVE I KNEW IT WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM SEE YA AT OLDHAM.

SMOKE

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links