lhpsnd

meat7gtk

jacquecotier

Also there's a actual permitted T on Dudley this weekend. Do you guys pull permits?

Kayak tourney on Saturday. Looks like those guys have 8-9 fishing so far. Is that the one you are refering too?

He was referring to the old schoolers tournament Sunday at Dudley. Do you guys pull permits?

1st. "Also there's a actual permitted T on Dudley this weekend." was my response/question to "jacque"...but thanks for your input...

2nd. Yes, we normally pull permits like everyone else.

Posted Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 am

johnnybag-a-bass

I'm actually out fellas, no-catchum will not be at concord. I can't and don't want to deal with this crap anymore. I'm not even involved like I was and I'm tired of dealing with it. Good luck all, I'm out!

I'm with you Johnny.I'll stick to my commitment through the season then I'm done.If someone else carries it on I may fish a few,but other than that I'm out.I offered to take this over then there were 3.Too many changes too fast and it pushed people away.I was good with how it was,just so everyone knows.

Posted Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 pm

bumping this up. Can we get a few more??? great looking weather for Sunday!!

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:22 am

Bump

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Bump

Bump

Bedford launch correct?

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:33 pm

meatballs

Bedford launch correct?

I believe so. The same ramp you guys have used in the past.

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Someone text me an email address so I can email someone the permit 5083734783 I can't make it

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:05 am

My buddy wants to fish. Team massbaster is in. He is lookin for a partner also if anyone is intrested

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Neil, sent u a text with my email address

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:13 pm

is there going to be a legitimate tournament tomorrow ? team Bomba is new to mass fish finder and the tournament seen. we fished chebacco lake and there wasn't enough boats to fill the 10 spots which was a disappointment and know there isn't enough boats to fill the concord 15 boat slots with nobody to run it, which is another disappointment. A little competition and the fun of fishing is all we are looking for, So in closing if it is the intent of the club not to fill at least 10 boats out of the 15 boats team Bomba will not fish the concord tournament.

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 pm

dennismbomba

is there going to be a legitimate tournament tomorrow ? team Bomba is new to mass fish finder and the tournament seen. we fished chebacco lake and there wasn't enough boats to fill the 10 spots which was a disappointment and know there isn't enough boats to fill the concord 15 boat slots with nobody to run it, which is another disappointment. A little competition and the fun of fishing is all we are looking for, So in closing if it is the intent of the club not to fill at least 10 boats out of the 15 boats team Bomba will not fish the concord tournament.

there should hopefully be Atleast 10 boats

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Rule #1. MAFF is not a club. It's an open forum. Although it's a bummer when a tourney doesn't fill up, it's no less fun. When people no show on a tourney, that's not cool. Show up, have fun fishing and shooting the sh^t at weigh in.

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Bomba
There will be enough boats tomorrow for a good pay day with enough veterans to help run the show, look forward to meeting ya.

Meatballs

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links