Yea it's riot dootson.

Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 pm

sinista

lhpsnd

You guys should name the club, the this is not a club, club. Just kidding with you guys.

thats actually pretty funny

and applies to ALL of MAFF, not just the seperate groups. It wasn't that funny though.

Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm

pocketfisherman

sinista

lhpsnd

You guys should name the club, the this is not a club, club. Just kidding with you guys.

thats actually pretty funny

and applies to ALL of MAFF, not just the seperate groups. It wasn't that funny though.

How so? MAFF T's are open to anyone. Always different teams showing up. You can sign on and sign up. You guys are right though, you don't have a club, just a bunch of guys who formed a group to schedule a series of tournaments that restricts access to others. LMAO.

Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 pm

This part of Why Not Now is in, sure do miss all this !

Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 pm

love rivers. draginbaits is in

Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Lets get a few more if we can. The weather has been stable all week and is looking solid for Sunday. The bite should be strong.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 am

yeah let's fill er up this place should be alive right now with some river monsters. and besides the great johnny bag a bass doesn't get out much and i even have a last place prize for me and ed i mean smallest bag.

let's go you pussi*s our club vs your club, sorry couldn't resist. i'm kidding
i love you all, even you rich!

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:11 am

johnnybag-a-bass

yeah let's fill er up this place should be alive right now with some river monsters. and besides the great johnny bag a bass doesn't get out much and i even have a last place prize for me and ed i mean smallest bag.

It's not a club

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:23 am

johnnybag-a-bass

Oh man!!! Them are fighting words Johnny!!! Call me a puss* all you like but dont you dare refer to us as a club!! And dont try and suck up to me and say you like me..... no one likes me!!!hhahahahahahahahaha

All kidding aside ( thats all this is) lets get some more guys to come to this one. Think of it as a way to mend fences, start fresh. Lets all hug and be friends. Im being silly but serious as well.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:36 am

CALL IT A CLUB ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS JOHNNY!!! Good luck guys.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:37 am

Don't be silly Rich.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:38 am

I'm not fishing but I'll be in for a group hug. No ass grabbing

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 am

You guys should have a good day. I fished it yesterday morning and stuck with my fly rod and a frog pattern. Did well with the bass though they were a little on the small side. That tends to happen with my fly if choice. I did manage a few around 1.5 lbs. The action slowed as the sun came up and the mist stopped coming off the water.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 am

Im gonna go against my better judgement and sign up for this one Team great catch is in.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:56 am

BUDWICK???????

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:08 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links