meatballs

BUDWICK???????

HAHAHAHA,now that's funny.The Bud only wants to post fightin words these days,not fish.Hopefully that will change some day.No hard feelings B.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Go for it Josh!

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:25 pm

That's right, I'm a fighter old man kenny!!Have a couple more for the old schoolers ya drunk!! Jk,. I would love to show up to my home turf, but I'm commited to a good group of fîsherman. We've scheduled a tournament at Dudley. Why aren't you going? Thanks for the thought gramps..

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 pm

budwick

That's right, I'm a fighter old man kenny!!Have a couple more for the old schoolers ya drunk!! Jk,. I would love to show up to my home turf, but I'm commited to a good group of fîsherman. We've scheduled a tournament at Dudley. Why aren't you going? Thanks for the thought gramps..

And...... that folks is the difference between good natured ball busting and being an @sshole

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 am

I thought I was being nice Richard? I'm sorry if I offended papa bear.

Your sincerely ,
The Basstard

P.s
We all know truley who the true a$@ holes are to. But thanks for
Posting!

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 am

Team Sheep Lover is in for now...i'm still in negotiations with the wife since it's my daughters cheerleading jamboree. I'll know more tomorrow or Fri but as of now, were in!

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm

budwick

I would love to fish Dudley,but nobody asked me.I am not fishing the Concord and I don't think I was asked to fish Dudley.That's o.k.you guys keep you're own little group.I would just thank you to stay out of our business because it has nothing to do with you.

And yes I have a big problem with no shows.They fill a spot where someone else could have fished and we come up short.Don't worry Brandon I'll step down after this year.I want you to think I'm an a*****.Call me old man or drunk ,whatever the f*** you want.I take that as I have lost a friend or used to be friend.If you were running it I'm sure you would have a problem with it.OH,I DIDN'T SEE YOU STEP UP TO RUN THIS SEASON,OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR BOYS.
That is if we even have a tourney season.
p.s.Brandon,you really are an a*****!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:22 pm

budwick

I thought I was being nice Richard? I'm sorry if I offended papa bear.

Your sincerely ,
The Basstard

P.s
We all know truley who the true a$@ holes are to. But thanks for
Posting!

Yea it obvious. You included. Also there's a actual permitted T on Dudley this weekend. Do you guys pull permits?

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

I'm actually out fellas, no-catchum will not be at concord. I can't and don't want to deal with this crap anymore. I'm not even involved like I was and I'm tired of dealing with it. Good luck all, I'm out!

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 pm

This is CLASSIC

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm

It's like a holy war or a train wreck I can't stop watching! Way better then General Hospital, this could be the next reality show. It's only fishing right?

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Is it the full moon that's got everyone goin bananas?

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Bananas are a super food

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 pm

jacquecotier

Also there's a actual permitted T on Dudley this weekend. Do you guys pull permits?

Kayak tourney on Saturday. Looks like those guys have 8-9 fishing so far. Is that the one you are refering too?

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 pm

meat7gtk

jacquecotier

Also there's a actual permitted T on Dudley this weekend. Do you guys pull permits?

Kayak tourney on Saturday. Looks like those guys have 8-9 fishing so far. Is that the one you are refering too?

He was referring to the old schoolers tournament Sunday at Dudley. Do you guys pull permits?

Posted Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:13 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links