stratos1966

river_pirate

stratos1966

River Pirate is the frog guru. I learned what I know from him.

Awe shucks Cool
Not sure about a guru but I do have 20 years+ of frog fishing in the books. Wink

You're supposed to say, Rich you were pretty awesome before I met you!!

Ha! I am not very good at pumping people's tires. Although, I was surprised that you couldn't skip a jig!

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 am

river_pirate

stratos1966

river_pirate

stratos1966

River Pirate is the frog guru. I learned what I know from him.

Awe shucks Cool
Not sure about a guru but I do have 20 years+ of frog fishing in the books. Wink

You're supposed to say, Rich you were pretty awesome before I met you!!

Ha! I am not very good at pumping people's tires. Although, I was surprised that you couldn't skip a jig!

Its hard to skip a jig from the back of the boat when the boat is at 90* to the shore

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am

stratos1966

Its hard to skip a jig from the back of the boat when the boat is at 90* to the shore

That's a good one. Didn't I see that in the book you showed me "100 excuses for getting out fished"?

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 am

listen to ralph when it comes to froggin. he is the master. maybe he'll talk a bit about tea bagging. yup, i said tea bagging.

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 am

samf

listen to ralph when it comes to froggin. he is the master. maybe he'll talk a bit about tea bagging. yup, i said tea bagging.

Thanks Sam!
Tea bagging is an art form that needs to be seen to be appreciated. I have tried for years to explain it to people but until they see it actually work, and work really well, they just don't believe me. I have caught so many hundreds of quality fish tea bagging and it still makes me laugh every time I do it.
On a side note, we need to get out this year Sam! I am not working anymore so I am going to have A LOT of time on the water! LOL

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 am

river_pirate

stratos1966

That's a good one. Didn't I see that in the book you showed me "100 excuses for getting out fished"?

I've never had that problem.....

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 pm

kmsnowman

river_pirate

stratos1966

Hmm...which problem is that buddy? a hard time skipping from the back of the boat, getting out fished by me, or needing an excuse? Cool

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:18 pm

river_pirate

samf

Thanks Sam!
Tea bagging is an art form that needs to be seen to be appreciated. I have tried for years to explain it to people but until they see it actually work, and work really well, they just don't believe me. I have caught so many hundreds of quality fish tea bagging and it still makes me laugh every time I do it.
On a side note, we need to get out this year Sam! I am not working anymore so I am going to have A LOT of time on the water! LOL

the teabag is a regular part of my arsenal now. i've caught some giants doing it including a 5 lb. 12 oz. pig in a flooded forest.

let me know time and place and i'm there. it would be an honor.

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm

river_pirate

kmsnowman

river_pirate

stratos1966

Hmm...which problem is that buddy? a hard time skipping from the back of the boat, getting out fished by me, or needing an excuse? Cool

I have no problems at all Pumpkin!

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm

[quote="samf"]
river_pirate

samf

Thanks Sam!
it would be an honor.

I'm guessing you have never fished with him Sam......

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 pm

i have not, but i have fished in the same tournaments as him. i've seen him in action too. we were supposed to a year or so ago when we were in the same club.

oh yeah, he asked me for some o-rings at cochituate one time so he could wacky rig senkos. secret's out haha

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 pm

samf

oh yeah, he asked me for some o-rings at cochituate one time so he could wacky rig senkos. secret's out haha

WOW that hurts

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 pm

kmsnowman

I have no problems at all Pumpkin!

You're the best, Kitten Laughing

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 pm

samf

the teabag is a regular part of my arsenal now. i've caught some giants doing it including a 5 lb. 12 oz. pig in a flooded forest.

let me know time and place and i'm there. it would be an honor.

It's an amazing way to fish for virgin fish on any body of water!
We will definitely get it done this year Sam, just keep that "honor" stuff in your pocket. Nothing special about me or what I do, just time on the water and no fear of throwing into thick cover with a bait.

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm

samf

i have not, but i have fished in the same tournaments as him. i've seen him in action too. we were supposed to a year or so ago when we were in the same club.

WOW! I like you Sam!

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links