saaweet!

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 am

Is it Sunday yet??? Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 am

johnny if you go down there, can you bring our shirts? if not no big deal i can grab them whenever we're both at a tournament.

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

Sam, sorry about last year good luck on #2!

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 pm

sinista

You can wait till Sunday OR Just give us your money now!!!

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

nofx99

Sam, sorry about last year good luck on #2!

no worries at all. you didn't miss much except me swinging and missing on a bunch with the frog haha

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:56 pm

stratos1966

sinista

New LANDLORDS?

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 pm

This can get a little bit confusing trying to track sign ups with all the other stuff,at least for me.Try not to post too much stuff on this posting to make it easier to sort through.You guys can start a separate link for all the carry ons .So far I have ten boats if I missed anyone please alert me.BY THE WAY FOR ANY NEW CAR TOPPERS.THIS IS ELECTRIC MOTOR ONLY FOR THESE TOURNEYS.THAT MEANS NO GAS!!!
IS THERE REALLY TWO BASSASINS TEAMS?IF THERE IS THEY ARE LISTED AS 1 AND 2.

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 pm

yes, 2 Bassassins boats, we are like a Nascar team...I'm torn between calling boat team 2 "Bassasins 2:Electric Boogaloo" and "Bassassins 2: Bass the Dutchie 'Pon the Left Hand Side".

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm

stratos1966

sinista

Sun Tzu's " The Art of War" says "Never outshine the MASTER, so when he least expects it you can swoop in and crush him with one swift blow" ....then take his money!

Touche! Lmao

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm

khaskins

This can get a little bit confusing trying to track sign ups with all the other stuff,at least for me.Try not to post too much stuff on this posting to make it easier to sort through.You guys can start a separate link for all the carry ons .So far I have ten boats if I missed anyone please alert me.BY THE WAY FOR ANY NEW CAR TOPPERS.THIS IS ELECTRIC MOTOR ONLY FOR THESE TOURNEYS.THAT MEANS NO GAS!!!
IS THERE REALLY TWO BASSASINS TEAMS?IF THERE IS THEY ARE LISTED AS 1 AND 2.

YES 2 Bassasin's is correct

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Well my regular fishing partner the Kman can't make it this Sunday and I just don't want to miss a car topper. I got a few offers from others to fish with (thanks guys), but am going to fish with my 17 year old son (even though he looks like a girl with his long hair, but thats another battle for another day). He asks me every time I fish in tourneys how we did, likes to fish too and watches the website standings during the season. Looking forward to spending some qualty father/son time together and creating some more memories!

Ken if there is room still, please add team "Northshore Jr." to the roster?

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm

love that your fishing with your son bro,

guys i also agree with ken on this after doing these myself, it makes it much eaiser when you only have to weed through responses when running one of these,
please try to keep the sign up the sign up.

you rule!

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 am

pocketfisherman

Well my regular fishing partner the Kman can't make it this Sunday and I just don't want to miss a car topper. I got a few offers from others to fish with (thanks guys), but am going to fish with my 17 year old son (even though he looks like a girl with his long hair, but thats another battle for another day). He asks me every time I fish in tourneys how we did, likes to fish too and watches the website standings during the season. Looking forward to spending some qualty father/son time together and creating some more memories!

Ken if there is room still, please add team "Northshore Jr." to the roster?

I wish my son would fish with me

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:21 am

Will do he'll probably beat us all.4 spots left guys.

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links