A couple Question: Where are we launching from? and Is there enough room to park a trailer? I can either trailer my cartopper or stick it in the bed of my pick up. Trailering it just makes it easlier to dump and pull out.

Thanks

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm

stratos1966

A couple Question: Where are we launching from? and Is there enough room to park a trailer? I can either trailer my cartopper or stick it in the bed of my pick up. Trailering it just makes it easlier to dump and pull out.

Thanks

Im almost 100% positive we are launching from the beach area, while traveling on Reservoir St in Norton turn onto Juniper Rd, as you near the end of Juniper on your left there will be what looks like a drive way, its actually a road (turn left) follow it around and down (short distance) it leads right to the launch, and YES there is plenty of room for your trailer, Im bringing mine and Im pretty sure Bigmouths are bringing theres

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Team Coast Guard in again. Appreciate the welcome to our first event. Gret morning until the trolling motor crapped out.

Will be ready next week!

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

dunt

Second boat for Team Bassassins is in

Bassasin's: Part Deux???

The secret squirell back up boat!

Decoy??

Possible?? He could be using the Cling On Cloaking Device Capt Kirk always spoke about....

stealthy

By the look of the face mask in your profile pic your rather stealthy too, lmao!

we are ninja

When you can snatch the worm weight from my hand Young Grasshopper, then you are ready...

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

dunt

Second boat for Team Bassassins is in

Bassasin's: Part Deux???

The secret squirell back up boat!

Decoy??

Possible?? He could be using the Cling On Cloaking Device Capt Kirk always spoke about....

stealthy

By the look of the face mask in your profile pic your rather stealthy too, lmao!

we are ninja

When you can snatch the worm weight from my hand Young Grasshopper, then you are ready...

LOL why does everyone want to be the master? I'm the master

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

newbies "gifthorse" would like in!

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Long range forcast looks good. A stretch of 4-5 days of stable weather should have the bass eating well

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am

ken and neil, it's time to make run #2 in my topper. please sign up "Dirty Water." i won't be alone this time fortunately.

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 am

I'm sorry if I posted this a little early in the day,but I didn't want to fall asleep and not get it done.I got got no response fro m phone calls and was not sure what to do.So I did it.I did not know there was an 8 p.m. posting time(officially).I wanted to get it out there incase nobody else did.I even fell asleep at the end of the third period and missed the overtime win.hahaha.So far we have ten entries for sunday at norton res.Lets fill it up.We are launching off the beach off Juniper Rd.Should be enough parking for a few trailers,the rest of us put them in the truck.

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 pm

5 moe spots. Whos in???? Lets get her filled!!! \

Another question. Are we going to have a lunker pool? $10 a boat?

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 am

stratos1966

5 moe spots. Whos in???? Lets get her filled!!! \

Another question. Are we going to have a lunker pool? $10 a boat?

No rich the 50$ per boat includes lunker, pay outs on 15 boats as follows 1st $350 2nd $200 3rd $100 and 50$ for lunker, the extra $50 goes towards end of year prizes and cookout

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 am

South shore wants in but no boat so if ya need a partner I'm in

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 am

South shore wants in but no boat so if ya need a partner I'm in

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 am

are there really two boats for the assasins?

i might come down just to see you guys off,
anyone going that still has shirts to get let me know i'll bring them

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 am

johnnybag-a-bass

are there really two boats for the assasins?

i might come down just to see you guys off,
anyone going that still has shirts to get let me know i'll bring them

remind me I have your Boag Hog Shirt

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links