I would of fallen out of my chair if Johnny said NO you cant make slow cooked ribs. lol

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah right! Lol

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Haha slow cooking is the only way to go kinda stinks we have no good bbq restaraunts in mass cooking ribs in high heat for half hour ruins them ribs should not fall off the bone means there not cooked right haha besides fishing bbqing and smoking meats is my biggest hobby haha spent 900 this summer on some new equipment haha im pumped for this cookout!

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 pm

And now so am I sir, lol

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 pm

I'll check the kids football & soccer schedule. I'd like to participate.
If it's ok to donate some tackle Id be happy to do that. You can give it away in drawing or be creative.

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Hey Johnny I'll def be there and prob 3 people.

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

kizel13

Haha slow cooking is the only way to go kinda stinks we have no good bbq restaraunts in mass cooking ribs in high heat for half hour ruins them ribs should not fall off the bone means there not cooked right haha besides fishing bbqing and smoking meats is my biggest hobby haha spent 900 this summer on some new equipment haha im pumped for this cookout!

you said meats

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:42 am

i look for one of these comments in every thread you post in hahahaha

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 am

jwall046

I'll check the kids football & soccer schedule. I'd like to participate.
If it's ok to donate some tackle Id be happy to do that. You can give it away in drawing or be creative.

awesome, do what you'd like bro, you still have my address, feel free, i will do just that, there will be some door prizes to be had

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 am

I HAVE ABOUT 15 CONFIRMED

LET ME KNOW PEOPLE DON'T BE SHY, THIS WILL BE A GOOD TIME!

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 am

samf

i look for one of these comments in every thread you post in hahahaha

I may have seen every episode of Beavis and Butt Head

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 am

I will be there! I will check with Damon

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:49 pm

bangbang

I will be there! I will check with Damon

I hear good things happened for him Very Happy and he might have more time to play again Cool

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 pm

ill be there

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:20 pm

I'm in looking forward to meeting all of you and maybe learn a thing or two will be bringing my wife and daughter she is 2 1/2 and i will bring some potato salad Smile

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links