Alrighty then............Team Northshore has the gear loaded, including the boat! I'd better go get some sleep now! See y'all in 6 hours.

Posted Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Nice job Northshore!!! That was damn close

Posted Sun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Too close! Wish there was a second place, you guys deserved it.

Posted Sun May 22, 2011 4:26 pm

HELL YEAH GREAT BATTLE GUYS!!!!!BASSASIN'S YOU STILL GOT LUNKER OUT OF IT EDGING OUT SOUTHSHORE BY 2 OZ !!!!IT'S CRAZY HOW CLOSE THESE CAN BE SOMETIMES 1 AND 2 OZ WERE THE DIFFERENCE TODAY IT'S FU//ING CRAZY .MAYBE WE CAN GET MORE OF OUR TEAMS TO SHOW UP TO THE CARTOPPERS NOW!!! HA HA

Posted Sun May 22, 2011 4:53 pm

nice job guys. looks like some good size fish overall for everyone. i'll be sure to make some of these cartoppers this year.

Posted Sun May 22, 2011 6:36 pm

a fun day wish the weather was better in the morning, and i bet smokecity wished he had a different spinning reel lol or the infamous trunk slam Wink to bassassins . very very close just needed a few more onces. hopefully we'll be ready for fall river.

Posted Sun May 22, 2011 7:19 pm

My Lunker rod is snapped. I hope I don't lose the magic. Great day (besides the weather)

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 am

I COULDNT BELIEVE IT MY OKUMA 30REEL BROKE. I FELT SOMETHING GAVE IT A PULL AND THE HANDLE SNAPPED IN HALF ON THE REEL!!!!LOL WTF I NEVER SEEN THAT ONE HAPPEN BEFORE THEY DONT MAKE THEM STRONG ANYMORE I GUESS HA HA EITHER THAT OR MY PINCHED NERVE IS GETTING BETTER LOL

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 5:58 am

I wish I could have made this one. From the looks of it it was a close match. You've got to love it.

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 6:42 am

Smoke you should email Okuma and attach a pic. They may replace it. I've never seen that either. A good day of fishing a not so good day for the equiptment

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 9:16 am

I was thinking the same thing thanks for the advice i think they owe me a reel myself it just snapped on a hookset you would think i was stuck but it was free !!!!crazy sh&t but i will find out if i can get a new one i believe i have the receipt also.

OH YEAH AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN TOURNEYS LIKE THIS WILL SURELY SPARK THE EXCITEMENT AND INTEREST SO BRING ON THE CARTOPPERS!!!!!GOTTA LOVE IT FOUR 11LB BAGS AND ONE TEAM WITH TWO STATE PIN CRAPPIES TO SHOW THE BOYS!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE SO MUCH FUN
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 1:20 pm

winning stringer

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 5:09 pm

good work northshore but better watch yo back southshore is cominggg haha jk great day def ill be be at the next one for sure.

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 5:45 pm

creaturefiend

good work northshore but better watch yo back southshore is cominggg haha jk great day def ill be be at the next one for sure.

Just remember what happened the last time the South went against the North. A Civlil War broke out, brother -vs- brother! Cool

All in good fun guys. THAT was waaaaay too close. One ounce, are you freaking kidding me? Just goes to show that the talent is all over the place in this group! Looking forward to the next cartopper in our backyard for a change too. Great job Smoke, you rock!!

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

smokecity

I COULDNT BELIEVE IT MY OKUMA 30REEL BROKE. I FELT SOMETHING GAVE IT A PULL AND THE HANDLE SNAPPED IN HALF ON THE REEL!!!!LOL WTF I NEVER SEEN THAT ONE HAPPEN BEFORE THEY DONT MAKE THEM STRONG ANYMORE I GUESS HA HA EITHER THAT OR MY PINCHED NERVE IS GETTING BETTER LOL

Smoke, I broke a reel too yesterday (2nd time in as many times out). Had to flip the bail close after every cast on BOTH of my reels after that happened. What a pain in the balls that was! Gotta break down and spend some money on some decent reels this year!

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 6:48 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links