I emailed a short message to Rob Conery(Cape Cod Times) Fishing Journalist...I invited him to view MAFF and DIG on Mike's Story(fingers crossed) this'll get picked up for you down there and get you and your
fish some PUB! I very fairly mentioned you're tied with another fella and a good journalist like Rob can twist up a fatty of a story involving you both...I hope it works !

As of this morning I'm still awaiting response from Rob Conery at the CC times to see if he'll pick up the story...I hope he gets back soon...tell ya what if he does I'll buy you some "hard-copies" Mike...hell I live in Worcester...never metchya ...but I'll tell ya one thing...if rob picks it up and prints it...the daily sales when your article hits will go up a bit for sure

Last edited by riverrat82 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank you, you never know. Do I have to start buying another news paper?

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 pm

AWSOME DAVE I JUST SPOKE TO YOU I HOPE HE PICKS THIS UP IT WOULD BE AWSOME TO HAVE AN ARTICLE IN THE PAPER THAT I THINK EVERYONE CAN REALLY ENJOY!!!

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 am

smokecity

AWSOME DAVE I JUST SPOKE TO YOU I HOPE HE PICKS THIS UP IT WOULD BE AWSOME TO HAVE AN ARTICLE IN THE PAPER THAT I THINK EVERYONE CAN REALLY ENJOY!!!

Good finally putting a name and face to a voice...! I can tell why these guys gravitate to you... GREAT JUICE ! sorry I had t' cut ya off work first D'OH...as you can tell now...I go NON -STOP...but you caught me at a good time...we're gonna get this in print HELL OR HIGH WATER ! ---and now having spoken t' "Smoke"...if we ever team up...LOOK OUT MAFF ! hahahahahahahaha

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links