I went yesterday...nothing...I'm doing it wrong...

Posted Fri May 17, 2013 9:50 am

Andreapallen - you aren't only one. Most of us has same result as yours. I caught my first laker on my first outing in CHU. but after that, boom! no fish ever since. But It is matter of time that fish are starting biting or we are there at right time. Lot of factors goes on. Our group has one guy who went there occasion and never hooked any fish! So, basically, I guess, it is depend on luck! Wink

Posted Fri May 17, 2013 10:03 am

Muskiebigfish - ohh! I'm still scare from dark! Can I hold on your hand? because I'm still a kid! Laughing

Posted Fri May 17, 2013 10:05 am

deaffisherman

Andreapallen - you aren't only one. Most of us has same result as yours. I caught my first laker on my first outing in CHU. but after that, boom! no fish ever since. But It is matter of time that fish are starting biting or we are there at right time. Lot of factors goes on. Our group has one guy who went there occasion and never hooked any fish! So, basically, I guess, it is depend on luck! Wink

Very true. Wachusett is a in a league of its own. I can say that how I fish there is different to how I fish anywhere else. Every time I get out with the group, I learn something new. It's a tough place to fish, some people go there and don't get any action at all and others go and just kill it every time.

Posted Fri May 17, 2013 10:06 am

Who is coming? This guy!!!!! i'll invite one more buddy to come along with us! More people, more merrier for fishing! His name is Mike. His's screen name is bassturds.

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Sounds like we have a good group for the morning! Should be a ton of fun. See you guys in the early AM

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 3:05 pm

we're up to 6. Sounds like some friendly doubles action is in order!!!
anyone else?

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Lucky number 7. and I mean Lucky

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Geesh Muskie can't even spell your home turf the shame!!!

Posted Sun May 19, 2013 7:37 pm

That unlucky fellow be me!We really are fishing for lakers mainly and they are a fickle bunch.Bite real early usually before light even.That is when we get our most action.Though admit I myself have never fished the dusk bite here.Smallies will bite on our methods sometimes but more for lakers.They will often pick up a bait and run and drop it just as fast.I had one take all the line off my reel and still miss it.Took a friend out first time for lakers he had one do the same thing he hooked it(or fish hooked itself you be the judge)thats just the way the Chu bounces!

Posted Sun May 19, 2013 7:43 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links