Hey all a fewquick questions

How come all your tourneys are in central/eastern Ma =D?

Any chance of tourneys being out here in Western Ma?

Is the fishing just better out in central/eastern MA?

I ask these because I fish primarily here in Western MA/Eastern NY and have yet to pull out (myself) anything bigger than a 2-3lb bass.

Believe me i've put in the hours and efforts lol. My friend did pull out 1 nice 4-5lb+ larry out of Onota lake which i joke and say has no fish in it.

You all seem to pull out 3lb+ fish left and right and im just wondering if anyone knows if the fishing is just better? or am i just a terrible fisherman and i should break all my poles and throw my lures in the drink!

lol Again just wondering?

Thanks

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 pm

I live in Central and i "hear" fishing is good? I've seen big bags in the western area too. I'm drawn that way myself but don't get there much.
I think you can find some big ones.Maybe someone can fill you in on some hot spots or the type of fishing they do and just try to duplicate that in another body of water.

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Where do you fish in Eastern NY? I've had some good days out there, as I grew up near Albany...

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Mostly Babcock lake all though i have fished rivers and small ponds by Hoosic Falls, There is a small covered bridge (looks like a small red barn) can't remember what town its in or the river it crosses but gotten some nice fish out of that.

I fish a lot of bodies of water here in western ma and have only seen 1 4+lber in person. Not saying they are not in there....just i fish almost every corner with a lot of baits, and can't seem to find them. lol

Posted Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:10 pm

I know the area, but haven't fished much out that way...head a little more west and I know a few spots

Posted Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links