Who knows where the walleye's are hiding?

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Lake minatonka?
North?

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Oh Good One EH! Up North

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm

They have them in the bartons cove section of the Conn. river. Lake Champlain also

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm

they got a bunch of lakes down in CT with walleye. also minesota has alot to. i want to catch one to

Posted Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:40 am

I have only caught a few over the many years at the Barton Cove Launch then a few miles up river. The best luck I've had was southern Vermont on the Connecticut River caught some of good size and more than a few.

Posted Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 am

I caught one around the Northampton area.

Posted Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 pm

I have read in field and stream and sports afield in years gone by that there were walleye's in the oxbow Montague area of the Connecticut river. I had 30 year break from fishing so most of my memories and knowledge is old. I went to the oxbow this past summer and will not go back there in warm swimming weather!!! so many boaters you could not enjoy your self at all!!

Posted Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 am

i caught 1 about 4 pds ct.river,hinsdale,nh on a dropshot we had a club tourney there this year a couple of the guys caugh5t them fishing for bass so i would think if your going for them that would be a good place i caught mine at the discharge of the water plant in the current

Posted Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 am

That is where i caught them in the 70's up river at the rail road tressle! caught many there. I do look forward to getting back there.

Posted Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links