Wow just wanted to share this goofy pic Laughing of a crappie my father caught years ago at long pond plymouth,MA

....I saw a nice slab from MAFF member Lifted. Anyone else have any big slabs to share??? I know those little guys get big, but dang would i sure love to get some light action gear out on some BIG SLABS!

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:31 pm

At the oldham tourney this past weekend I had one that measured out at 1.37 pounds. Close to a state pin.

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:38 pm

i've caught several over 1 lb. let me dig up some pictures. it's pretty weird how they hit lures.

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:50 pm

I caught this 1LB badboy at Oldham on 7/14.
[img]http://www.mafishfinder.com/view_photo_details.php?id=40222&pid=1[/img]

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Got this nice sucker back in July of '12 myself. Not sure on the weight, guessing around a pound or so, maybe more?

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm

That fish ^ was also at Oldham. Hog sized Slabs in there man. Surprised

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 pm

How do you post pictures in the message board??

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 pm

on the left side of the screen under the smilies/emoticons, there is a add photo to post option.

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Cool Thanks!

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Cool stuff so far.. Those little bad boys can sure stir up a swirl. Might invest some time into fishing for them. Keep it coming

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 pm

We catch the Slabs thru the ICE!!!!!! 2lbs+

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 am

I love slab fishin through the ice. I love catchin jumbos on 2-4lbs test line

I caught 2 of biggest slabs late winter open water fishing.

I had a monster smack a 4 inch husky jerk.

But I manager to catch the biggest crappie of my life on a storm thin fin twitched along the surface

Not my biggest. My biggest was close to 2lbs I almost s*** my self!

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 am

No pics but my daughter caught some jumbo crappie, pumpkinseeds, bluegills and a jumbo perch on Oldham at the last tourney on a drop shot. I was marking fish all over the place, she would drop down and BAM!!Unfortunately, none were bass.

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:47 am

stratos1966

No pics but my daughter caught some jumbo crappie, pumpkinseeds, bluegills and a jumbo perch on Oldham at the last tourney on a drop shot. I was marking fish all over the place, she would drop down and BAM!!Unfortunately, none were bass.

Same thing happened to us. Caught 2 short bass and about 4 of every other species.

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 am

last tourney at oldham i def had onecrappie that woulda been a pin and 2 that were close and prob another 2 that were a lil over a lb haha for me it was bass or crappie oh wait i did get one perch lol .

Good times the place does have bigger slabs than most!!

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links