Thinking about buying a new boat and wanted to see if there is any interest in my 2011 Alumacraft ModVee. Below is a picture and vid I put together when I bought it. Not sure what my timeline will be and might not be until next spring. I will say that Alumacraft makes a very high quality boat, I think if you do the comparison you will come to that conclusion also. NADA list average retail price for boat, outboard, GPS/Fishfinder and trailer at $13,900, low retail is $12,360. If I trade it in I am probably looking at 10% - 15% below low retail so would like to sell outright. Complete package is in great condition. Shoot me a PM if interested or have any questions.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-wGhaQHdZM[/youtube][/img]

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Nice looking rig!
Going fiberglass?

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Yes I am finally giving in. I've always like the low maintenance and longevity of the aluminum boats and it is great for the waters around here but after 4 days of pounding the surf on Champlain decided time to upgrade to a nice glass boat. My youngest is almost done with college so I figure at this stage of the game I owe it to myself.

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:11 pm

I was thinking that was the exact reasoning Cool
I'm with ya on the college thing. My wife is totally fine with me buying a new bass boat after kids have their education. Little bastards
USA marine is carrying Bass cat Now. Look nice!

Anyway, Nice boat it will make someone a great fishing platform!

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 pm

jwall046

I was thinking that was the exact reasoning Cool
I'm with ya on the college thing. My wife is totally fine with me buying a new bass boat after kids have their education. Little bastards
USA marine is carrying Bass cat Now. Look nice!

Anyway, Nice boat it will make someone a great fishing platform!

I've paid my dues and sounds like you will also!! Now it is time for a little something for me and the wife. It was good that the water was rough and put alot of miles on. Having a second console is also a selling point for the cold cold mornings. lol Good tip on USA Marine.

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Sold sold sold

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:50 am

Nice do you already have a new one picked out?

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 am

Picking it up in a week or two. New leftover 2012 Triton 19SE (19'9") with a nice set of options and an OptiMax Pro XS 225. Should be much better on the big water lakes.

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:05 am

She's a beauty

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 am

You have reached the pinnacle. That's one sweet ride. Champlain will be no problem now. Congrats

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:21 am

i wish i were in the market for a boat b/c i'd be all over that. i will be soon but the time's not right. i'm keeping an eye on this for next year though if it's still around. i'm hoping i'm ready for a big boat by then and it's very obvious that you're a great seller since shawn got his aircraft from you.

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 am

samf

i wish i were in the market for a boat b/c i'd be all over that. i will be soon but the time's not right. i'm keeping an eye on this for next year though if it's still around. i'm hoping i'm ready for a big boat by then and it's very obvious that you're a great seller since shawn got his aircraft from you.

Hahaha READ!!!! It's been sold sold sold. You're killing me kid

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:55 am

no more MAFF on the mobile phone for me hahaha maybe he'll be selling the triton next year?!?!

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:12 pm

lol ..... you guys crack me!

The Alumacraft was an awesome boat but the wife said upgrade so who am I to argue. Lack of second console on a couple cold mornings up on Champlain (a little extra throttle helped) and being far from the ramp on a good rough day clinched the deal.

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links