My annual Maine fishing trip is coming up in June on Father's day weekend. Anyone interested in joining me. There is usually at least
8- 12 people that go. Good times are had by all. I will be booking my room at the Cobbossee Motel in Winthrop Maine this weekend. Room rates are $65-$70 bucks a night. If anybody is interested in going
pm me and i will get your phone number to call you. This would be
a great Father's day gift. Fishing is great,small and large mouth,you will catch more fish in an hour on some lakes than you would all day here in Mass. There are other places to stay in this area as well.
Have been going to this area to fish in Maine for at least 8 years now. Know a lot of lakes to fish. My favorite place produces at least
60 to over 100 fish in a day for both anglers. Some real small to the biggest so far at a little over 5lbs. I usually leave the Thursday before Father's day and come home on that Sunday. It will be June 13th to the 16th. Even if you just go for one or two days it is well worth the trip.

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 am

I love that place my dad and I booked a room in August the fishing is truly amazing there

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:29 am

Goto Love that place Very Happy

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:46 am

sounds like a great trip

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Im probably heading up but later in summer. July is my favorite month up there.

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:41 pm

nice pictures. i went up to whisperwoods once and had a great time.

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links