all these tournament are open for anyone who wants to compete right?

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm

yeah just have a license, boat reg up to date, adequate livewell

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

biggz53

yeah just have a license, boat reg up to date, adequate livewell

Thats correct we also ask that you have a weigh bag (not mandatory but it helps) and a ruler on board to cull out fish that do not make the 12 inch minimum

livewell must be airated and large enough to keep 5 bass alive, i would recommend a minimum of 20 gallons

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm

and you must be quick to sign up - the tournaments are usually limited to a certain number of boats and they can fill up quickly.

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 pm

alright awesome just bought my self a weigh in bag got a brand new boat with a livewell cant wait for the season to start up. Im from western mass any tournys close to there. Either way me and my brother will be there lol.

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Nice what kind of boat?? I think there are a couple out that way but not too far, like Neil said it won't be much different than last year, the schedule is on the bottom right of the home page. Majority of them are east of 495

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:33 pm

biggz53

Nice what kind of boat?? I think there are a couple out that way but not too far, like Neil said it won't be much different than last year, the schedule is on the bottom right of the home page. Majority of them are east of 495

There are a healthy mix of tourneys spead throughout the state, ill post the line up at the beginning of the year , if I post it any sooner ill have 5000 points before Christmas after answering all the questions!

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 pm

sinista

biggz53

There are a healthy mix of tourneys spead throughout the state, ill post the line up at the beginning of the year , if I post it any sooner ill have 5000 points before Christmas after answering all the questions!

I'm coming up on Smoke. Should pass him by...oh say...10 O'clock

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm

and if you need a livewell go to custom livewell.com they made mine see profile for pics SINISTAS as well he set me up with them ask for travis

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm

2000 bass tracker 165 pro team. Cant wait to get out there with u guys

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 am

thecontender

2000 bass tracker 165 pro team. Cant wait to get out there with u guys

Nice!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 am

thecontender

. Im from western mass any tournys close to there..

Define "western mass" To Western Massers, western Mass is Springfield and beyond. To the rest of the state it is anything outside 128.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah where in Western, MA? Driving all the way from Springfield to say Halifax to fish a $50 tournament seems crazy to me! To each their own though!!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 am

jbigun

Yeah where in Western, MA? Driving all the way from Springfield to say Halifax to fish a $50 tournament seems crazy to me! To each their own though!!

What are you talking about Joe? We have guys coming from Florida, California and Japan to fish Oldham 27 times this coming season.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 am

jbigun

Didnt you drive straight from Alabama to Oldham in Pembroke for 50$???

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links