Hi Guys,
I was thinking about a few bad responses lately. Yea 2-3 out of a few thousand Very Happy . Shawnerome sent me a fb link to addicted to fishing and i saw him post on about crankbaiting.
I quickly sent out a response about him inspiring me to keep throwing the damn things. Joking as i like to but yet true.
So then i was thinking about the people who influenced alot of my fishing techniques and actually are the reason i make baits. There is far more people that contribute than i might mention but here is a few key people that i want to say thanks for contributing to Maff in a positive manner.

I think John Boudreau "meat" was one of the first guys that i saw with great post and pic of the month. Bring it back.

Smoke/Johnny connecting everybody with great outings

Neil "Sinista" for sharing his post about flipping (before i knew him). I know am a flipping maniac especially after he showed me in real life how badass it is.

Dan Morgato "Bang Bang" for being nice enough to show me how to make my 1st ever lure and wishing me luck on my endeavor.

Damon Fallen "Timber" For showing us how to build badass cartoppers.

Rich "Stratos" for being one of the most informative people I've ever talked too about fishing. He is absolutely willing to help anyone who wants to learn.

Shawn "AOY" for posting the funniest vids, firing me up about crankbaiting and taking videos.

Muskibigfish for firing up the ice fishing talk Very Happy

Samf always willing to offer improvements on any technique.

Jeff "angler21" this guy should be a outdoor writer!

The new guys (to site) jbiggun,jfaro and the lucky etc. Bringing some good stuff as well.

There is more I'm sure and I'm not intentionally leaving anyone out.
But with the pro staff,weekend warrior wording.I could care. I do know 99% of maffers are key to most of anything i do in fishing and maff is also the only site i comment on because the others seem to have alot of pros that get all riled up when people post something. I have no tolerance for a@#holes and i choose to move on to better people like maffers.

Bla,bla.
Thanks guys for making maff the best site ever!

Cool

Last edited by jwall046 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:03 am

congratulations on everything. you deserve it. i swear i'll be ordering stuff soon. i just realized i'm not a big jig guy but there's some other stuff you make i want. it's sort of like you with crankbaits lol. but hey, i never threw them until this year. i stuck with it and 50+ crankbaits later, i now throw them regularly. same thing with blades and spoons. i never thought the things would work but they do.

i have a few requests as well but am waiting for the winter to stock up haha.

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:20 am

Great post Jay. I have no idea what AOY is. Nice shout out to Addicted to Fishing. Anybody here who is on Facebook should check it out. It's a fun place to post pics and chat about fishing (kind of like here) and there are a couple of hotties hanging out there. MAFF does rule and like many of you guys I can't explain how lucky I feel to have found it and to become a part of this community.

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:36 am

well said Jay, a lot of thanks for the tons of info in here.

PS- Shawn....AOY= angler of the year

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 am

was there a vote? Or did Jay just award that? Where's my Toyota?

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 am

shawneramone

Sorry for getting hopes up bud
That was my vote

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 am

You did not include yourself Jay so I will. You were one of the 1st guys to reach out to me and welcome me when I came on board here. You share all your knowledge with whoever asks and are cool with everyone you talk to. never remeber seeing a bad word come out of your keyboard.

Great post my friend....

For what it is worth, Neil is over rated Laughing

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:01 pm

jwall046

shawneramone

Sorry for getting hopes up bud
That was my vote

Story of my life

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 pm

stratos1966

You did not include yourself Jay so I will. You were one of the 1st guys to reach out to me and welcome me when I came on board here. You share all your knowledge with whoever asks and are cool with everyone you talk to. never remeber seeing a bad word come out of your keyboard.

Great post my friend....

For what it is worth I learn it from watching you Dad!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I agree. I taught you everything you know Laughing

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 pm

stratos1966

I agree. I taught you everything you know Laughing

Truth be told you ARE MY HERO!!!!!! I even went out and got the same proctologist as you!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:43 pm

stratos1966

Great post my friend....

That's awesome!
Thanks alot Cool

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm

stratos1966

Great post my friend....

A true douche you are Rich!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Nice post Jay. This is a good site and on the move up as well.

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 pm

kmsnowman

stratos1966

Great post my friend....

A true douche you are Rich!

HEY! dont talk about my hero like that!!! LMAO!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links