sinista

kmsnowman

stratos1966

You did not include yourself Jay so I will. You were one of the 1st guys to reach out to me and welcome me when I came on board here. You share all your knowledge with whoever asks and are cool with everyone you talk to. never remeber seeing a bad word come out of your keyboard.

Great post my friend....

For what it is worth, Neil is over rated Laughing

A true douche you are Rich!

HEY! dont talk about my hero like that!!! LMAO!

Oh sorry. Mr. Rich!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 pm

kmsnowman

sinista

kmsnowman

stratos1966

You did not include yourself Jay so I will. You were one of the 1st guys to reach out to me and welcome me when I came on board here. You share all your knowledge with whoever asks and are cool with everyone you talk to. never remeber seeing a bad word come out of your keyboard.

Great post my friend....

For what it is worth, Neil is over rated Laughing

A true douche you are Rich!

HEY! dont talk about my hero like that!!! LMAO!

Oh sorry. Mr. Rich!

HAHAHAHA!!!! hope all is well Ken

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Thank you and all! Very Happy

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:24 pm

sinista

stratos1966

I agree. I taught you everything you know Laughing

Truth be told you ARE MY HERO!!!!!! I even went out and got the same proctologist as you!

Get a room for God's sake! Cool

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:29 pm

The Angler awakens from the cool breeze that flows through the minor tear in the tent where he sleeps. The clock has yet to strike 5:00am, the sun still struggling to show signs of it's presence yet the brisk air and anticipation to find the True Lawrence of the pond is enough to get the Angler to make his way down to the canoe. There is a feeling unlike any other sensation as the Angler makes his first set of paddles through the glassy waters ahead.....a feeling that today he just may catch the fish worthy of satisfying his imagination of the Giant that lurks under the surface in the depths of the pond. Today is the day he may discover the true meaning of being an Angler............

Jay- someday I'll finish the story...once I find the True Lawrence!

Great post my friend and I too thank everyone for making this site as awesome as it is! FISH ON!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Good job Valps!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:45 pm

angler21

The Angler awakens from the cool breeze that flows through the minor tear in the tent where he sleeps. The clock has yet to strike 5:00am, the sun still struggling to show signs of it's presence yet the brisk air and anticipation to find the True Lawrence of the pond is enough to get the Angler to make his way down to the canoe. There is a feeling unlike any other sensation as the Angler makes his first set of paddles through the glassy waters ahead.....a feeling that today he just may catch the fish worthy of satisfying his imagination of the Giant that lurks under the surface in the depths of the pond. Today is the day he may discover the true meaning of being an Angler............

Jay- someday I'll finish the story...once I find the True Lawrence!

Great post my friend and I too thank everyone for making this site as awesome as it is! FISH ON!

See see,talent Cool

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

you are a good guy jay as well as so many of the members we have here i grew up fishing the first time i went i was about 5 caught my first bass i still can see it my mother was there and my uncle my mother loved to fish and so did i when she died in 1996 all i wanted to do was fish it was something we shared and then life hits you and i fished less and less tried to fish more but was slowly loosing it. i started again when i got back from the army i felt it in me and needed to go again. Neil set me on the path of MAFF and i got to see others who feel the same way i feel at peace again and its thanks to all of you who comment and do what you do. thank you

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

MAFF rules lots of great info on here.
You guys aren't a bunch of a**wholes and are Willing to help a fellow angler out.
You guys have been a big help. I've been fishing for 20 yrs since I was 3. I still got a lot to learn. I recent started fishing for bass more seriously. And going after bigger fish. Using bigger rods and lures
I used to bring my ultra light rod with small lures so I could catch a fish no mater the size or species.
Now I bring the ultra light so incase the bite is off I can catch panfish..
I made the switch over to braid. Now that I got a. Kayak and MAFF. I plan on kicking some bass.
I hope to do a tournie someday. Maybe fish at your level. Maybe even win a tournie.
With MAFF my catch rates have gone up. Haven't got a monster pig in awhile but I feel it coming soon.
Thanks to all of you MAFF guys. You guys rock

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links