This is what its all about, a great group of guys all smiling having a blast and winning some cash on a Sunday afternoon! I look forward to many more years of this, Cant wait for Next Season!!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Nice work, holy s*** there's some ugly mugs in that group, lol

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 pm

That's great stuff right there!
Wish i was involved!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 pm

I SET MY CAMERA ON MY PHONE TO SNAP THE PICTURE IN 10 SECONDS HIT THE SWITCH AND JUMPED IN PLACE, I THINK IM GONNA GET AN 8 BY 10 OF IT FRAMED AND HANG IT IN MY OFFICE AT WORK IT CAME OUT GREAT!!!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Guys,

I had a great time and real appreciate the welcome during the "rookie" season. Whether the solo events, or when fishing with my son... was always a great time (well maybe Monponsett in the rain and cold with a wet 10 year-old and 4 inches of rainwater in the bottom of the boat wasn't so fun...!) . I learned a lot about fishing tournaments, and can't thank the guys organizing the events, especially Ken and Neil , as well Karl / Roger that organized multiple events.

Plus I'm entertained during the week by all you thread-posts!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 pm

dhutch

Guys,

I had a great time and real appreciate the welcome during the "rookie" season. Whether the solo events, or when fishing with my son... was always a great time (well maybe Monponsett in the rain and cold with a wet 10 year-old and 4 inches of rainwater in the bottom of the boat wasn't so fun...!) . I learned a lot about fishing tournaments, and can't thank the guys organizing the events, especially Ken and Neil , as well Karl / Roger that organized multiple events.

Plus I'm entertained during the week by all you thread-posts!

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME DOUG WE ENJOYED HAVING YOU ON BOARD THIS YEAR!, STILL KICKING MY SELF IN THE A$$ FOR NOT THROWING THE CRANKBAIT ON THE ROCK PILE TODAY !!! AHHHHHHHHHHH I HAD THE PLACE ALL TO MY SELF FOR ALMOST AN HOUR THIS MORNING THEN AGAIN RIGHT BEFORE YOU CAME! I THREW EVERYTHING BUT THE CRANKBAIT AT IT!! THE RESULTS ARE POSTED IN A SEPERATE POST CHECK EM OUT, AND MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK NEXT YEAR!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

GOOD JOB NEIL LOTS OF WORK AND TIME GOES INTO THIS STUFF!!!

THANKS TO TEAM HALO ALSO FOR THEIR HARD WORK ON THE TOURNEYS AND ALL WHO STEPPED UP THIS YEAR!!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Well look at that.

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:26 pm

smokecity

GOOD JOB NEIL LOTS OF WORK AND TIME GOES INTO THIS STUFF!!!

THANKS TO TEAM HALO ALSO FOR THEIR HARD WORK ON THE TOURNEYS AND ALL WHO STEPPED UP THIS YEAR!!!

Big thanks goes to you and johnny for paving the way for guys like me.

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 pm

good stuff

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:01 pm

how did the scale work neil?

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

wojo

how did the scale work neil?

We didn't use it today Dave, I hadn't bought the sink or baskets yet

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Would of loved to join you guys today. Really like the finals idea. Its like the icing on your cake (or in my case the pepperoni on your pizza!) for a hard fought season. And what a season we had this year!

Thanks to Neil, Johnny, Justin for putting these tourney together & all team members that hosted.

Hope to fish more tourneys next year & be there at the

"MAFF CHAMPIONCHIP FINALS 2013"!!

See you all next season & FISH ON!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Awesome pic Neil. !!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm

sinista

This is what its all about, a great group of guys all smiling having a blast and winning some cash on a Sunday afternoon! I look forward to many more years of this, Cant wait for Next Season!!!

I gotta say, that pic is pretty cool looking! See you all next season!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links