ALL HAIL THE SCALE! with the 160$ we raised at the cookout and an extra 60$ out of pocket (which i will get back from the funds we raise at Harwich) we had enough to purchase this new Equalizer scale to use at the TOC @ Billington on Sunday and to start of next year on the right foot, Rich is helping out as well by grabbing the Slop Sink and laundry baskets for weighing

Should anyone have a Plastic Foldable Card Table they want to dontate that would be great a 6 footer should be fine

The scale is Tournament Approved and used by Most Bass Organizations

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Nice job Niel and maffers!
Hope I can get to weigh some fish on that next year!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm

jwall046

It's N.E.I.L dammit! Lmao

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:07 pm

sinista

jwall046

LMAO I thought you guys were a team? I feel your pain Neil. Some people around here, I won't mention Roger's name, keep calling me Sean...oh ya nice scale

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:12 pm

shawneramone

sinista

jwall046

LMAO I thought you guys were a team? I feel your pain Neil. Some people around here, I won't mention Roger's name, keep calling me Sean...oh ya nice scale

Jay is my brother from another mother ill let him slide

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 pm

scale can run on battery power?

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:26 pm

you plug it in to Roger's mouth

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Lol...Settle down Sean! I told you, that's how I spell my son's name Confused

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:42 pm

kman

scale can run on battery power?

Yes 9 volt battery, I also have the 12volt DC adapter for some reason I feel there will be a few batteries around at the weigh ins

I have a few small 12v batteries that will do fine

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 pm

pocketfisherman

what????

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Do you think a 30 pound capacity is enough?Two more fish at Quabog may break it Neil,or is that Niel lol.

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:05 am

Cool NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL,NEIL.

I wrote it a bunch so i could remember Very Happy
Sorry Bud, I think that's the 20th time you told me. lol
Great Job on scale this should be awesome!

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:25 am

shawneramone

pocketfisherman

what????

I spelled your name wrong on purpose (this time) and said why. Nevermind Laughing you're too funny Shawn (spelled correctly)!

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Uhg, hate the double posts!

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:32 pm

LOL I am pretty funny

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links